Digital TV News: Dan Aversano
OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
Nov 17, 2022 – TelevisaUnivision has announced that Omnicom Media Group (OMG) will be the first agency partner to leverage its Hispanic household data graph for its brands to expand reach and resonance with the U.S. Hispanic population.
News categories: TelevisaUnivision, Omnicom Media Group, Dan Aversano, Kelly Metz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
TelevisaUnivision and VideoAmp partner on audience measurement
Jun 21, 2022 – TelevisaUnivision and VideoAmp have announced a partnership in which TelevisaUnivision will use VideoAmp’s data to power its advanced advertising solutions. TelevisaUnivision will connect VideoAmp's data to its Hispanic household graph.
News categories: VideoAmp, TelevisaUnivision, Michael Parkes, Dan Aversano, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
datafuelX launches predictive analytics for media selling and buying
Mar 3, 2022 – datafuelX has launched. The company’s first two predictive analytics solutions help media, agencies and brands extract greater value from their media spend and converge linear reach and digital targeting through the power of advanced analytics.
News categories: datafuelX, Jay Amato, Howard Shimmel, Spencer Lambert, Michael Strober, Dan Aversano, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
Broadcast and cable networks test linear addressable TV ad platform with Nielsen
Jan 7, 2020 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced the beta launch of its Addressable TV platform. As part of the beta, leading programmers will test the solution by running addressable ad campaigns and evaluating how it interoperates with their workflows.
News categories: Nielsen, Kelly Abcarian, Peter Olsen, Kim Kelleher, Mike Dean, Keith Kazerman, Dan Aversano, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Project OAR rolls out technologies and showcases Dynamic Ad Insertion at CES
Jan 6, 2020 – Project OAR has announced a series of updates, putting it on track to complete the first stages of its mission, with consensus reached on specifications, software updates heading for VIZIO Smart TVs and the start of major ad engine integrations.
News categories: Project OAR, Laura Nelson, Dan Aversano, Helen Katz, Zeev Neumeier, Advertising, Big Data, CES2023, Digital TV, USA
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming