Digital TV News: Darren Olive
Crackle Plus extends measurement relationship with iSpot.tv
Jul 6, 2022 – Crackle Plus (Nasdaq: CSSE) has renewed its relationship with iSpot.tv. iSpot.tv will continue to provide its Unified Measurement to the brands working with Crackle Plus to quantify the incremental reach delivered over linear.
News categories: Crackle, iSpot.tv, Darren Olive, Stu Schwartzapfel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
Mar 2, 2021 – SpotX has announced a partnership with Crackle Plus to serve as a primary supply-side platform (SSP) to power the video monetization of Crackle Plus inventory across both existing and new distribution channels.
News categories: SpotX, Crackle, Mike Laband, Darren Olive, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set