Digital TV News: Frank Sinton
Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
May 5, 2021 – Beachfront has completed an addressable TV ad execution with VIZIO adhering to the technical specifications of Open Addressable Ready (OAR). The execution used Beachfront’s Unified Decisioning product.
News categories: Beachfront, VIZIO, Frank Sinton, Adam Gaynor, Dan Callahan, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
Sep 24, 2020 – AdLedger has announced results from its CryptoRTB pilot. The protocol was used by MadHive and Beachfront to address three problems in the digital advertising industry: fraud, transparency, and consumer privacy.
News categories: AdLedger, MadHive, Beachfront, Christiana Cacciapuoti, Adam Helfgott, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Beachfront introduces Pod Bidding for Connected TV advertising
Apr 30, 2020 – Beachfront is introducing Pod Bidding for CTV advertising. Beachfront's Pod Bidding is designed to help video publishers construct and auction ad pods ['ad break'-style sequences of ads] while fully supporting de-duplication and competitive separation.
News categories: Beachfront, Frank Sinton, Ben Abbatiello, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Beachfront and MadHive partner for OTT advertising audience analytics
Oct 18, 2018 – MadHive and Beachfront have announced a partnership that will integrate MadHive’s data management platform (DMP) into Beachfront’s offering to enrich and verify audience segments in real-time to power audience insights across Beachfront’s OTT ad inventory.
News categories: MadHive, Beachfront, Adam Helfgott, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Tru Optik & Beachfront to power audience validated connected TV private marketplaces
Jul 26, 2018 – Tru Optik and Beachfront have announced a new partnership allowing publishers and device manufacturers to pre-segment and validate audience-based ad inventory at scale across OTT and connected TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, Beachfront, Andre Swanston, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
- More TV programmers tap Beachfront and Canoe to optimize ad revenues
- Accedo powers TVO and TVOkids apps in Canada
- Competition Commission of India approves Zee-SonyLIV merger, with conditions
- TV panel prices break five quarter fall in October
- 3SS and P3 partner for in-car entertainment on Android Automotive OS
- VideoAmp adds second-by-second ad performance measurement
- LG webOS Hub offers more customization for TV makers, more content for viewers
- Almost 2/3s of U.S. video streaming subscribers canceled a service in the last year
- Disney+ and Star+ relaunch on PS5 consoles
- 4Sales partners with ViewersLogic on TV attribution for Channel 4
- Astro Malaysia goes live with Synamedia engagement analytics
- Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
- Xperi completes spin-off to become independent public company
- Digicel launches OTT and IPTV services in the Caribbean with mediaClass
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22