Digital TV News: Hanna Idstam
Telenor Sverige selects CommScope set -top powered by Android TV
Jun 2, 2022 – CommScope has partnered with Telenor Sverige to provide its customers with the VIP5702W set top powered by Android TV. The VIP5702W delivers 4K video and comes with dual-band Wi-Fi for flexible deployment in Telenor's networks.
News categories: CommScope, Telenor, 24i, Phil Cardy, Hanna Idstam, Joachim Bergman, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Sweden, UX
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set