Digital TV News: Haohong Wang
TCL launches TCLtv+ streaming service in North America
Aug 24, 2023 – TCL has launched its TCLtv+ streaming service in North America. The service makes available more than 200 FAST channels and 1500+ on-demand movies and TV series on TCL TVs at no cost.
News categories: TCL, Mark Zhang, Haohong Wang, Digital TV, North America, Smart TV, Streaming
Amagi and TCL partner on FAST in the U.S.
Jul 13, 2023 – Amagi has been selected by TCL to support TCL TV in the US, delivering FAST channels to the platform via an end-to-end service covering streaming, distribution, and monetization.
News categories: Amagi, TCL, Srinivasan KA, Mark Zhang, Haohong Wang, Content Distribution, Digital TV, North America, Streaming
Cineverse to provide programming and technology for TCL TVs
Jun 9, 2023 – TCL and Cineverse (NASDAQ: CNVS) have announced that Cineverse's Matchpoint technology platform has been selected to provide content services for new TCL televisions in North America.
News categories: Cineverse, TCL, Tony Huidor, Mark Zhang, Haohong Wang, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond