Digital TV News: Innovid
Innovid enables programmatic interactive CTV ad buying at scale
Apr 19, 2021 – Innovid has launched Programmatic Interactive Connected TV to scale the delivery of engaging CTV ad experiences. Interactive CTV ad formats incorpore advanced features to boost creative performance.
News categories: Innovid, Zvika Netter, Jon Tabak, Todd Randak, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
CTS Ad Management Platform integrated with Innovid
Mar 30, 2021 – Comcast Technology Solutions (CTS) has announced the integration of its CTS Ad Management Platform with Innovid's CTV ecosystem, giving advertisers a unified workflow for both linear TV and online video.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Innovid, Richard Nunn, Zvika Netter, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
TheViewPoint certified by Innovid to run interactive CTV ads
Feb 12, 2021 – TheViewPoint is now certified by Innovid to run Interactive CTV ads. Certification allows TheViewPoint to assist publishers in running various advanced ad formats, from overlays to image galleries and carousels.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Innovid, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
U.S. Connected TV ad impressions grow 55% YoY
Nov 10, 2020 – Innovid has announced the fall 2020 edition of its U.S. Video Benchmarks Report. The study found that connected TV (CTV) ad impressions grew 55% year-over-year. CTV is the only device category that has gained video ad impression share.
News categories: Innovid, Jessica Hogue, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Project OAR expands with Scripps and ViacomCBS
May 11, 2020 – The E.W. Scripps Company and an expanded group from ViacomCBS have joined Project OAR, the consortium working to recommend protocols for TV programmers and platforms to manage, sell and deliver advertising on smart TVs.
News categories: Project OAR, Scripps, ViacomCBS, Kerry Oslund, Mike Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Advanced video ad formats show 335% higher engagement rate
Apr 29, 2020 – An Innovid study reveals that nearly half of advertisers use advanced video ad formats, driving a 335% higher engagement rate when compared to standard pre-roll ads. Additionally, CTV impressions and engagement has seen a 67% increase YoY.
News categories: Innovid, Zvika Netter, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Innovid opens up video analytics dashboard as a free service
Apr 22, 2020 – Innovid has announced the launch of its Innovid iQ dashboard as an open, free service to the advertising industry. The dashboard gives marketers the most accurate, weekly view of the evolving video ad landscape as COVID-19 changes how consumers engage with video.
News categories: Innovid, Zvika Netter, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
Jan 16, 2020 – Innovid and the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) have released a study that reveals that connected TV (CTV) significantly extends reach, provides more interactivity and increases earned time over standard ad experiences.
News categories: Innovid, ANA, Jessica Hogue, Bob Liodice, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Roku and Innovid partner on TV campaign analytics
Sep 23, 2019 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) and Innovid have announced an analytics solution to measure demographic reach and frequency for TV campaigns on the Roku platform, and on Linear TV. The solution marries data from Roku’s active accounts with Innovid’s OTT ad serving footprint.
News categories: Roku, Innovid, Alison Levin, Jessica Hogue, Mike Law, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- NEXTGEN TV comes to Grand Rapids, MI
- Polestar develops streaming app for Polestar 2 cars in Europe
- JW Player acquires VUALTO
- 3SS powers TCC Android TV service on SDMC STBs
- du partners with ATEME on OTT and DTH projects
- Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
- Peach launches global ad distribution platform
- India sees huge headroom for growth in TV and digital
- Sinclair unifies ad sales with Operative Media
- Dominant share for MediaTek in smart speaker market
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021