Digital TV News: Innovid
LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
Oct 12, 2021 – LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) has added streaming inventory forecasting and data collaboration to its TV platform enabling media sellers and advertisers to collaborate, activate, and quantify media campaigns across all TV inventory.
News categories: LiveRamp, Jay Prasad, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Innovid introduces interoperable infrastructure for identity resolution
Sep 15, 2021 – Innovid has announced the launch of Innovid Key, an infrastructure approach to identity management. Developed to enable an accurate and persistent method by which advertisers can better understand and target audiences.
News categories: Innovid, Tal Chalozin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
Jul 20, 2021 – Innovid has announced the findings of a report, conducted in partnership with the ANA and 20 leading advertisers, that looks at new KPIs, benchmarks, and best practices for marketers making the move to CTV.
News categories: Innovid, Bill Duggan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Innovid enables programmatic interactive CTV ad buying at scale
Apr 19, 2021 – Innovid has launched Programmatic Interactive Connected TV to scale the delivery of engaging CTV ad experiences. Interactive CTV ad formats incorpore advanced features to boost creative performance.
News categories: Innovid, Zvika Netter, Jon Tabak, Todd Randak, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
CTS Ad Management Platform integrated with Innovid
Mar 30, 2021 – Comcast Technology Solutions (CTS) has announced the integration of its CTS Ad Management Platform with Innovid's CTV ecosystem, giving advertisers a unified workflow for both linear TV and online video.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Innovid, Richard Nunn, Zvika Netter, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
TheViewPoint certified by Innovid to run interactive CTV ads
Feb 12, 2021 – TheViewPoint is now certified by Innovid to run Interactive CTV ads. Certification allows TheViewPoint to assist publishers in running various advanced ad formats, from overlays to image galleries and carousels.
News categories: TheViewPoint, Innovid, Daniel Elad, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
U.S. Connected TV ad impressions grow 55% YoY
Nov 10, 2020 – Innovid has announced the fall 2020 edition of its U.S. Video Benchmarks Report. The study found that connected TV (CTV) ad impressions grew 55% year-over-year. CTV is the only device category that has gained video ad impression share.
News categories: Innovid, Jessica Hogue, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Project OAR expands with Scripps and ViacomCBS
May 11, 2020 – The E.W. Scripps Company and an expanded group from ViacomCBS have joined Project OAR, the consortium working to recommend protocols for TV programmers and platforms to manage, sell and deliver advertising on smart TVs.
News categories: Project OAR, Scripps, ViacomCBS, Kerry Oslund, Mike Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Advanced video ad formats show 335% higher engagement rate
Apr 29, 2020 – An Innovid study reveals that nearly half of advertisers use advanced video ad formats, driving a 335% higher engagement rate when compared to standard pre-roll ads. Additionally, CTV impressions and engagement has seen a 67% increase YoY.
News categories: Innovid, Zvika Netter, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform