Digital TV News: James Rooke
Comcast Advertising report reveals how F.A.S.T. is changing the TV advertising landscape
Jul 21, 2022 – Comcast Advertising has released a report highlighting the rise of free ad-supported streaming TV (F.A.S.T.) and its value to advertisers today as a complement to traditional TV and streaming advertising plans.
News categories: Comcast Advertising, James Rooke, Amanda Garcia, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Comcast Advertising finds optimal ad balance between TV and streaming
Jun 9, 2022 – Comcast Advertising has released a report providing a view into the current advertising landscape from the perspective of viewers, buyers and then sellers – culminating in a recommendation for the optimal balance of TV and streaming advertising.
News categories: Comcast Advertising, FreeWheel, Effectv, Marcien Jenckes, Mark McKee, James Rooke, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Comcast’s Effectv taps Comscore for local TV measurement
Apr 12, 2022 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) and Effectv have announced that Effectv will use Comscore’s audience impression-based measurement product with local advertising clients to deliver an industry measurement solution for marketers.
News categories: Comscore, Effectv, Bill Livek, James Rooke, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
May 7, 2021 – Blockgraph is to work with The Trade Desk to facilitate first-party Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting in TV advertising. The integration will enable advertisers to run multi-platform TV campaigns that put privacy first.
News categories: Blockgraph, The Trade Desk, Jason Manningham, Michelle Hulst, Rob Klippel, James Rooke, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
Apr 14, 2021 – FreeWheel is rolling out technology that offers multiplatform, addressable audience targeting across all screens, including linear TV. Comcast and Charter are the first inventory owners to offer the technology to buyers.
News categories: FreeWheel, Dave Clark, David Kline, James Rooke, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
TVision secures $16 million in new funding
Nov 2, 2020 – TVision has announced that it has secured $16 million in new funding, led by SIG Asia Investments. Major corporations, networks and CTV platforms rely on TVision for person-level TV engagement data.
News categories: TVision, Susquehanna International Group, Yan Liu, Ye Li, Advertising, Big Data, USA, Venture Capital
FreeWheel to provide decisioning platform for ads on Discovery's cable networks
Sep 30, 2019 – Discovery (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) and FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced a multi-year agreement under which FreeWheel will provide its unified decisioning platform to enable advertising management for Discovery’s roster of cable networks.
News categories: FreeWheel, Discovery, James Rooke, Keith Kazerman, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel to help Hearst Television bring video inventory to advertisers
Apr 8, 2019 – Hearst Television and FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced that they have partnered to offer an OTT video solution to advertisers. Hearst Anyscreen, Hearst's OTT advertising product, will use FreeWheel’s Monetization and Revenue Management platform for access to OTT video inventory.
News categories: FreeWheel, Hearst, James Rooke, Adam Noble, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
FreeWheel and Innovid integrate new Nielsen Qualified Ad Audience solution
Sep 25, 2018 – Nielsen has announced that FreeWheel and Innovid will integrate its Qualified Ad Audience solution in Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings to provide persons-level, deduplicated duration weighted audience measurement of digital campaigns. With this integration, both will be able to provide marketers with greater confidence in their digital advertising and content investments.
News categories: Nielsen, FreeWheel, Innovid, Amanda Tarpey, James Rooke, Andrew King, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029