Digital TV News: James Rooke
Comcast Advertising report reveals how F.A.S.T. is changing the TV advertising landscape
Jul 21, 2022 – Comcast Advertising has released a report highlighting the rise of free ad-supported streaming TV (F.A.S.T.) and its value to advertisers today as a complement to traditional TV and streaming advertising plans.
News categories: Comcast Advertising, James Rooke, Amanda Garcia, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Comcast Advertising finds optimal ad balance between TV and streaming
Jun 9, 2022 – Comcast Advertising has released a report providing a view into the current advertising landscape from the perspective of viewers, buyers and then sellers – culminating in a recommendation for the optimal balance of TV and streaming advertising.
News categories: Comcast Advertising, FreeWheel, Effectv, Marcien Jenckes, Mark McKee, James Rooke, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Comcast’s Effectv taps Comscore for local TV measurement
Apr 12, 2022 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) and Effectv have announced that Effectv will use Comscore’s audience impression-based measurement product with local advertising clients to deliver an industry measurement solution for marketers.
News categories: Comscore, Effectv, Bill Livek, James Rooke, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
May 7, 2021 – Blockgraph is to work with The Trade Desk to facilitate first-party Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting in TV advertising. The integration will enable advertisers to run multi-platform TV campaigns that put privacy first.
News categories: Blockgraph, The Trade Desk, Jason Manningham, Michelle Hulst, Rob Klippel, James Rooke, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
Apr 14, 2021 – FreeWheel is rolling out technology that offers multiplatform, addressable audience targeting across all screens, including linear TV. Comcast and Charter are the first inventory owners to offer the technology to buyers.
News categories: FreeWheel, Dave Clark, David Kline, James Rooke, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
TVision secures $16 million in new funding
Nov 2, 2020 – TVision has announced that it has secured $16 million in new funding, led by SIG Asia Investments. Major corporations, networks and CTV platforms rely on TVision for person-level TV engagement data.
News categories: TVision, Susquehanna International Group, Yan Liu, Ye Li, Advertising, Big Data, USA, Venture Capital
FreeWheel to provide decisioning platform for ads on Discovery's cable networks
Sep 30, 2019 – Discovery (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) and FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced a multi-year agreement under which FreeWheel will provide its unified decisioning platform to enable advertising management for Discovery’s roster of cable networks.
News categories: FreeWheel, Discovery, James Rooke, Keith Kazerman, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel to help Hearst Television bring video inventory to advertisers
Apr 8, 2019 – Hearst Television and FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced that they have partnered to offer an OTT video solution to advertisers. Hearst Anyscreen, Hearst's OTT advertising product, will use FreeWheel’s Monetization and Revenue Management platform for access to OTT video inventory.
News categories: FreeWheel, Hearst, James Rooke, Adam Noble, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
FreeWheel and Innovid integrate new Nielsen Qualified Ad Audience solution
Sep 25, 2018 – Nielsen has announced that FreeWheel and Innovid will integrate its Qualified Ad Audience solution in Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings to provide persons-level, deduplicated duration weighted audience measurement of digital campaigns. With this integration, both will be able to provide marketers with greater confidence in their digital advertising and content investments.
News categories: Nielsen, FreeWheel, Innovid, Amanda Tarpey, James Rooke, Andrew King, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution