Digital TV News: James Rooke
Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
May 7, 2021 – Blockgraph is to work with The Trade Desk to facilitate first-party Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting in TV advertising. The integration will enable advertisers to run multi-platform TV campaigns that put privacy first.
News categories: Blockgraph, The Trade Desk, Jason Manningham, Michelle Hulst, Rob Klippel, James Rooke, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
Apr 14, 2021 – FreeWheel is rolling out technology that offers multiplatform, addressable audience targeting across all screens, including linear TV. Comcast and Charter are the first inventory owners to offer the technology to buyers.
News categories: FreeWheel, Dave Clark, David Kline, James Rooke, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
TVision secures $16 million in new funding
Nov 2, 2020 – TVision has announced that it has secured $16 million in new funding, led by SIG Asia Investments. Major corporations, networks and CTV platforms rely on TVision for person-level TV engagement data.
News categories: TVision, Susquehanna International Group, Yan Liu, Ye Li, Advertising, Big Data, USA, Venture Capital
FreeWheel to provide decisioning platform for ads on Discovery's cable networks
Sep 30, 2019 – Discovery (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) and FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced a multi-year agreement under which FreeWheel will provide its unified decisioning platform to enable advertising management for Discovery’s roster of cable networks.
News categories: FreeWheel, Discovery, James Rooke, Keith Kazerman, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel to help Hearst Television bring video inventory to advertisers
Apr 8, 2019 – Hearst Television and FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced that they have partnered to offer an OTT video solution to advertisers. Hearst Anyscreen, Hearst's OTT advertising product, will use FreeWheel’s Monetization and Revenue Management platform for access to OTT video inventory.
News categories: FreeWheel, Hearst, James Rooke, Adam Noble, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
FreeWheel and Innovid integrate new Nielsen Qualified Ad Audience solution
Sep 25, 2018 – Nielsen has announced that FreeWheel and Innovid will integrate its Qualified Ad Audience solution in Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings to provide persons-level, deduplicated duration weighted audience measurement of digital campaigns. With this integration, both will be able to provide marketers with greater confidence in their digital advertising and content investments.
News categories: Nielsen, FreeWheel, Innovid, Amanda Tarpey, James Rooke, Andrew King, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- FAST growing quickly in the U.S. and across the globe
- Antenna Hungária partners with mediaClass to launch advanced DTT service
- Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-in
- VIZIO adds AVOD content to its WatchFree+ streaming service
- Cross Screen Media provides access to Roku ad platform
- CIMM to develop Guide to Converged TV Measurement Providers in the U.S.
- Operations of Digi Communications in Hungary acquired by 4iG
- OTT revenues poised to surpass pay TV revenues in MENA by 2024
- Astro Malaysia debuts addressable TV advertising with Synamedia
- Kaltura powers Vodafone TV in Germany
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Mexico
- ATEME brings HDR10+ support to live transcoding
- BBC iPlayer arrives on PlayStation 5
- BARB UK adds SVOD and video-sharing platform measurement
- Baltcom strengthens position in Eastern Latvia with Microlines acquisition
- ATSC issues RFP for broadcast core network technologies to enhance ATSC 3.0
- Verimatrix launches cybersecurity solution against video piracy
- Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
- ViacomCBS and NENT Group to roll out Pluto TV in the Nordics
- Iskon launches OTT service in Croatia with Beenius