Digital TV News: Jason DeMarco
FreeWheel and A+E Networks pilot unified ad decisioning engine
Apr 17, 2019 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced a partnership with A+E Networks to pilot a unified ad decisioning engine that will allow buyers and sellers to transact, across both direct sold and programmatic, marketplace-generated advertising demand.
News categories: FreeWheel, A+E Networks, Dave Clark, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel to help Hearst Television bring video inventory to advertisers
Apr 8, 2019 – Hearst Television and FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced that they have partnered to offer an OTT video solution to advertisers. Hearst Anyscreen, Hearst's OTT advertising product, will use FreeWheel’s Monetization and Revenue Management platform for access to OTT video inventory.
News categories: FreeWheel, Hearst, James Rooke, Adam Noble, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Tru Optik and SpotX partner to power connected TV ad marketplace
Oct 2, 2018 – Tru Optik and SpotX have announced that via Tru Optik's OTT Data Marketplace, publishers using SpotX's Audience Management Engine will be able to pre-segment and validate audiences across all OTT devices before making them available for advertisers to buy programmatically.
News categories: SpotX, Tru Optik, Jeremy Straight, Frans Vermeulen, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Videology and Tru Optik create addressable reach platform for connected TV
Aug 2, 2017 – Videology has announced that it has completed its addressable integration with Tru Optik. The integration allows advertisers to use Videology’s platform to send targeted one-to-household messaging, based on third-party or first-party data segments, to nearly 100 million households.
News categories: Videology, Tru Optik, Aleck Schleider, Andre Swanston, Jason DeMarco, Francois Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, USA
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024