Digital TV News: Jason DeMarco
FreeWheel and A+E Networks pilot unified ad decisioning engine
Apr 17, 2019 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced a partnership with A+E Networks to pilot a unified ad decisioning engine that will allow buyers and sellers to transact, across both direct sold and programmatic, marketplace-generated advertising demand.
News categories: FreeWheel, A+E Networks, Dave Clark, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel to help Hearst Television bring video inventory to advertisers
Apr 8, 2019 – Hearst Television and FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced that they have partnered to offer an OTT video solution to advertisers. Hearst Anyscreen, Hearst's OTT advertising product, will use FreeWheel’s Monetization and Revenue Management platform for access to OTT video inventory.
News categories: FreeWheel, Hearst, James Rooke, Adam Noble, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Tru Optik and SpotX partner to power connected TV ad marketplace
Oct 2, 2018 – Tru Optik and SpotX have announced that via Tru Optik's OTT Data Marketplace, publishers using SpotX's Audience Management Engine will be able to pre-segment and validate audiences across all OTT devices before making them available for advertisers to buy programmatically.
News categories: SpotX, Tru Optik, Jeremy Straight, Frans Vermeulen, Jason DeMarco, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Videology and Tru Optik create addressable reach platform for connected TV
Aug 2, 2017 – Videology has announced that it has completed its addressable integration with Tru Optik. The integration allows advertisers to use Videology’s platform to send targeted one-to-household messaging, based on third-party or first-party data segments, to nearly 100 million households.
News categories: Videology, Tru Optik, Aleck Schleider, Andre Swanston, Jason DeMarco, Francois Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming, USA
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil