Digital TV News: Jason Manningham
Blockgraph and Kantar partner to advance convergent TV measurement
Nov 1, 2022 – Blockgraph’s Identity Operating System (IDoS) allows for direct matching between Kantar’s panel and client data sets. With the integration, Kantar match rates with TV partners have increased over 10x.
News categories: Blockgraph, Kantar, Jason Manningham, Jed Meyer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
May 7, 2021 – Blockgraph is to work with The Trade Desk to facilitate first-party Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting in TV advertising. The integration will enable advertisers to run multi-platform TV campaigns that put privacy first.
News categories: Blockgraph, The Trade Desk, Jason Manningham, Michelle Hulst, Rob Klippel, James Rooke, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
Sep 17, 2020 – TVSquared and Blockgraph have combined TVSquared's measurement of reach and frequency with Blockgraph's audience insights and authentication platform, to make cross-channel measurement and identity resolution a reality.
News categories: TVSquared, Blockgraph, Jo Kinsella, Jason Manningham, Digital TV
Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
May 29, 2020 – Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA), Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) and ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) have agreed to take equal ownership of Blockgraph. The joint venture is focused on ushering in a new way of using audience data for advanced TV and premium video advertising.
News categories: Blockgraph, Comcast Advertising, Charter Communications, ViacomCBS, Jason Manningham, Marcien Jenckes, David Kline, John Halley, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, USA
FreeWheel's Blockgraph presents data-driven TV survey results
May 30, 2019 – Blockgraph (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has released a whitepaper on the future of data driven TV. The paper offers practical advice for companies moving towards the data-driven future and explores the current approaches for data sharing in the TV industry.
News categories: Blockgraph, FreeWheel, Jason Manningham, Dave Clark, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Blockgraph secure data sharing initiative adds industry partners
Jan 22, 2019 – Comcast Cable Advertising (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has launched the next phase of Blockgraph. Comcast is now working with other industry partners in an effort that will facilitate the secure exchange of privacy-compliant audience insights for addressable advertising.
News categories: Blockgraph, Comcast, Jason Manningham, Marcien Jenckes, Kern Schireson, David Kline, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Comcast collaborates with industry partners on Blockgraph software
Dec 21, 2018 – Comcast Cable Advertising (Nasdaq:CMCSA) has launched the next phase of Blockgraph, an industry initiative that will facilitate the secure exchange of privacy-compliant audience insights for addressable advertising.
News categories: Blockgraph, Comcast, Jason Manningham, Marcien Jenckes, Kern Schireson, David Kline, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028