Digital TV News: Karthik Rao
Nielsen's U.S. TV audience measurement receives MRC accreditation
Apr 17, 2023 – Nielsen has met Media Rating Council (MRC) accreditation standards for its National TV Audience Measurement service, once again becoming the only such provider to be accredited by the MRC.
News categories: Nielsen, Media Rating Council, Karthik Rao, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Nielsen ONE Ads launches in the U.S.
Jan 4, 2023 – Nielsen has announced the availability of Nielsen ONE Ads. Nielsen ONE Ads provides a consistent, comparable and deduplicated view of ads across screens, and will initially be available in the U.S.
News categories: Nielsen, Karthik Rao, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Next phase of Nielsen ONE Alpha unveiled
Jun 15, 2022 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has revealed the next phase of its Nielsen ONE Alpha cross-platform measurement solution that brings together the power of audience measurement with advanced audience and outcomes measurement to support an ad campaign from end-to-end.
News categories: Nielsen, Karthik Rao, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Nielsen to launch unified cross-media measurement in Q4 2022
Dec 8, 2020 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced plans to launch a single, cross-media solution to drive more comparable and comprehensive metrics across platforms. The company plans to begin the rollout in Q4 2022.
News categories: Nielsen, Karthik Rao, Doug Ray, Adam Gerber, Daryl Lee, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Nielsen upgrades digital measurement methodology
Jul 21, 2020 – Nielsen has announced sweeping changes to its digital measurement methodology. The new methodology will be rolled out in phases to ensure continuity of measurement for its clients, beginning in early 2021.
News categories: Nielsen, Karthik Rao, Mainak Mazumdar, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028