Digital TV News: Kim Gilberti
Netflix taps Nielsen for global audience insights
Jan 18, 2023 – Nielsen has announced an expansion of its relationship with Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX), which includes a multi-year agreement to provide linear and streaming audience data across the U.S., Mexico and Poland.
News categories: Nielsen, Netflix, Kim Gilberti, Pablo Perez De Rosso, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mexico, Poland, Streaming, USA
Nielsen enables 'Always On' YouTube ad measurement
Oct 4, 2022 – Nielsen's 'always on' Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) will now measure YouTube video ad campaigns, providing data needed to better understand reach, manage frequency and prove the efficacy of media buys across desktop, mobile and CTV.
News categories: Nielsen, Kim Gilberti, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Roku enabled for four-screen measurement in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings
Sep 29, 2022 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) will enable four-screen measurement for the first time across traditional TV, connected TV, desktop, and mobile in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings.
News categories: Nielsen, Roku, Asaf Davidov, Kim Gilberti, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
Nov 22, 2021 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that it will enhance its U.S. television measurement offering by tracking viewing in a more precise manner, allowing for a future where audience estimates are based on individual ads rather than commercial minutes.
News categories: Nielsen, Extreme Reach, Kim Gilberti, Gaurav Agarwal, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution