Digital TV News: Krishan Bhatia
NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
Jul 22, 2021 – NBCUniversal has announced Ad-ID as its standard for advertisers on its One Platform. From quality control to frequency capping, Ad-ID simplifies and streamlines the ad delivery process while improving the consumer experience.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Ad-ID, Krishan Bhatia, Bob Liodice, Marla Kaplowitz, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
NBCUniversal expands addressable footprint via Charter partnership
Feb 25, 2021 – NBCUniversal has announced an advertising agreement with Charter Communications that will expand its U.S. household addressable footprint by nearly 40% to 45 million households, making it one of the largest.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Charter Communications, Krishan Bhatia, David Kline, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel unifies decisioning for direct sold and programmatic advertising
Apr 14, 2020 – FreeWheel has announced the rollout of its unified decisioning capability that enables buyers and sellers to seamlessly transact across both direct sold and programmatic advertising.
News categories: FreeWheel, NBCUniversal, The Trade Desk, Dave Clark, Krishan Bhatia, Brian Stempeck, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
OpenAP Market audience-based advertising platform launched
Oct 8, 2019 – OpenAP, the advanced advertising company owned by Fox Corporation, NBCUniversal and Viacom, has launched OpenAP Market, a marketplace that offers video advertising inventory and audience-based buying across the largest collection of digital and linear TV programming.
News categories: OpenAP, David Levy, Meredith Brace, Krishan Bhatia, John Halley, AJ Kintner, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
FOX, NBCUniversal, and Viacom unveil OpenAP 2.0
Apr 25, 2019 – FOX, NBCUniversal, and Viacom have unveiled OpenAP 2.0, expanding the audience platform into a centralized video marketplace with workflow automation for national linear and long-form digital video, developed in collaboration with Accenture and FreeWheel.
News categories: Viacom, NBCUniversal, FOX, John Halley, Sean Moran, Krishan Bhatia, Linda Yaccarino, Meredith Brace, Marianne Gambelli, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel and NBCUniversal connect linear TV and digital video ad delivery systems
Jan 31, 2019 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced that it has completed the first stage of a technology unification initiative with NBCUniversal (NBCU) to extend FreeWheel’s ad decisioning capabilities to traditional TV inventory.
News categories: FreeWheel, NBCUniversal, Dave Clark, Krishan Bhatia, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
NBCUniversal to license its Audience Graph to OpenAP
Apr 19, 2018 – NBCUniversal, Fox, Turner and Viacom have partnered to focus on new platforms for automated buying, advanced formats and cross-platform measurement and currency. The combination will join NBCUniversal’s data capabilities with OpenAP’s standardized data sets.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Fox, Turner, Viacom, Krishan Bhatia, Joe Marchese, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Wicket Labs unveils audience insights platform
Oct 10, 2017 – Wicket Labs has introduced Wicket Scorecard to enable media and entertainment companies to automatically see, measure and predict video customer usage and growth for their direct-to-consumer subscription businesses.
News categories: Wicket Labs, Madrona Venture Group, Marty Roberts, Ian Blaine, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way