Digital TV News: Krishan Bhatia
NBCUniversal expands addressable footprint via Charter partnership
Feb 25, 2021 – NBCUniversal has announced an advertising agreement with Charter Communications that will expand its U.S. household addressable footprint by nearly 40% to 45 million households, making it one of the largest.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Charter Communications, Krishan Bhatia, David Kline, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel unifies decisioning for direct sold and programmatic advertising
Apr 14, 2020 – FreeWheel has announced the rollout of its unified decisioning capability that enables buyers and sellers to seamlessly transact across both direct sold and programmatic advertising.
News categories: FreeWheel, NBCUniversal, The Trade Desk, Dave Clark, Krishan Bhatia, Brian Stempeck, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
OpenAP Market audience-based advertising platform launched
Oct 8, 2019 – OpenAP, the advanced advertising company owned by Fox Corporation, NBCUniversal and Viacom, has launched OpenAP Market, a marketplace that offers video advertising inventory and audience-based buying across the largest collection of digital and linear TV programming.
News categories: OpenAP, David Levy, Meredith Brace, Krishan Bhatia, John Halley, AJ Kintner, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
FOX, NBCUniversal, and Viacom unveil OpenAP 2.0
Apr 25, 2019 – FOX, NBCUniversal, and Viacom have unveiled OpenAP 2.0, expanding the audience platform into a centralized video marketplace with workflow automation for national linear and long-form digital video, developed in collaboration with Accenture and FreeWheel.
News categories: Viacom, NBCUniversal, FOX, John Halley, Sean Moran, Krishan Bhatia, Linda Yaccarino, Meredith Brace, Marianne Gambelli, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
FreeWheel and NBCUniversal connect linear TV and digital video ad delivery systems
Jan 31, 2019 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced that it has completed the first stage of a technology unification initiative with NBCUniversal (NBCU) to extend FreeWheel’s ad decisioning capabilities to traditional TV inventory.
News categories: FreeWheel, NBCUniversal, Dave Clark, Krishan Bhatia, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
NBCUniversal to license its Audience Graph to OpenAP
Apr 19, 2018 – NBCUniversal, Fox, Turner and Viacom have partnered to focus on new platforms for automated buying, advanced formats and cross-platform measurement and currency. The combination will join NBCUniversal’s data capabilities with OpenAP’s standardized data sets.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Fox, Turner, Viacom, Krishan Bhatia, Joe Marchese, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Wicket Labs unveils audience insights platform
Oct 10, 2017 – Wicket Labs has introduced Wicket Scorecard to enable media and entertainment companies to automatically see, measure and predict video customer usage and growth for their direct-to-consumer subscription businesses.
News categories: Wicket Labs, Madrona Venture Group, Marty Roberts, Ian Blaine, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX
- Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
- SES renews Comcast Technology Solutions distribution agreement
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Piracy still a major challenge in the Nordics