Digital TV News: Lloyd Klarke
Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
Sep 19, 2019 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has unveiled its 2019 streaming player lineup for the United Kingdom. Roku is launching a redesigned Roku Express and new to the UK line-up is the Roku Premiere which delivers 4K streaming with HDR.
News categories: Roku, Lloyd Klarke, Set Top Box, Streaming, UK
Roku introduces Roku Premiere and Roku Premiere+ 4K streaming players
Sep 24, 2018 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has announced that it is expanding its streaming player line-up with the addition of two new devices – the Roku Premiere and the new Roku Premiere+. The Roku Premiere and Roku Premiere+ are simple to use and offer picture quality in HD, 4K Ultra HD or 4K HDR.
News categories: Roku, Lloyd Klarke, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Roku to soon launch enhanced voice search in UK
Apr 24, 2018 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced that it will soon make its Enhanced Voice Search feature available to Roku users in the UK. Enhanced Voice Search enables users to use their voice to find entertainment to watch.
News categories: Roku, Lloyd Klarke, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, UK, UX
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data