Digital TV News: Nadav Katsir
ISSI acquires wired connectivity business of Sigma Designs
Feb 7, 2018 – Integrated Silicon Solution (ISSI) has announced that it has entered into an agreement with Sigma Designs under which ISSI will acquire Sigma Designs Israel S.D.I. Ltd., a leader in G.hn and home connectivity solutions.
News categories: ISSI, Sigma Designs, KY Han, Nadav Katsir, MnA, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
Dune HD and Sigma Designs create 4K Hybrid Media Player and IoT Hub
Apr 7, 2016 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced that Dune HD has selected Sigma Designs' SMP8758 and Z-Wave technology for its new hybrid media player, SOLO 4K.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Dune HD, Nadav Katsir, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
Prime Electronics selects Sigma Designs G.hn chipset for STB
Jun 2, 2014 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has announced that Prime Electronics and Satellites has selected Sigma Designs' G.hn CG5200 family of chipsets for their newest set top box design.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Prime Electronics, Daniel Hsieh, Nadav Katsir, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation
- COVID-19 pandemic to reduce global TV brand shipments by 5.8% in 2020
- Six million viewers for Italy's tivùsat
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues