Digital TV News: Oliver Knappmann
Zattoo launches its first own FAST channel
Mar 7, 2023 – Zattoo has launched its own FAST channel, Netzkino. Zattoo has taken over programming of the Netzkino channel from Plaion Pictures with Zattoo also taking care of marketing of the advertising slots.
News categories: Zattoo, Plaion Pictures, Constanze Gilles, Oliver Knappmann, Hauk Markus, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming, Switzerland
Zattoo selects SpotX for connected TV advertising
Dec 18, 2017 – Zattoo has chosen modern video ad serving platform SpotX as its technology partner for connected TV advertising. This will include dynamic ad insertion in live streams, and the adverts will be traded programmatically and will provide KPIs for advertisers.
News categories: SpotX, Zattoo, Stefan Beckmann,, Oliver Knappmann, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Germany, Streaming
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio