Digital TV News: Richie Hyden
$18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
Apr 7, 2021 – IRIS.TV has completed an $18 million Series B funding round. The investment will enable IRIS.TV to accelerate the growth of its video data platform, and API tools that enable video-level data targeting for CTV and online video.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Intel Capital, Field Garthwaite, Richie Hyden, Marcelino Ford-Livene, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Comscore segments added to IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace
Mar 2, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and IRIS.TV have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are now available for activation in IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Comscore, Richie Hyden, Rachel Gantz, Todd Randak, David Clutter, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
MediaMath launches contextual ad targeting for video with IRIS.TV
Jun 11, 2019 – MediaMath has announced the launch of a buy-side video contextual targeting solution for programmatic video in partnership with IRIS.TV. IRIS.TV is able to surface the context of video content to ad servers in any video playback environment.
News categories: IRIS.TV, MediaMath, Richie Hyden, Mike Fisher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
IBM Watson Media and IRIS.TV team up to launch AI-powered video recommendations
Sep 12, 2018 – IBM Watson Media (NYSE: IBM) and IRIS.TV has announced the launch of Video Recommendations, an AI content personalization engine designed to help publishers boost viewer engagement through highly relevant video programming recommendations.
News categories: IBM, IRIS.TV, David Mowrey, Richie Hyden, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform