Digital TV News: Rob Weisbord
Sinclair unifies ad sales with Operative Media
May 4, 2021 – Sinclair Broadcast (Nasdaq: SBGI) is to use Operative Media's AOS advertising sales management platform to consolidate all sellable assets across its platforms and markets into a single ad sales system.
News categories: Sinclair, Operative Media, Rob Weisbord, Brian Bark, Lorne Brown, Advertising, USA
Videa announces spot television industry’s first open data exchange APIs
Sep 24, 2019 – Videa has made available free, transparent, TIP-based API specifications helping to pave the way for programmatic transactions and software integrations. The APIs include specifications for inventory, RFPs, proposals, orders, makegoods and pre and post logs.
News categories: Videa, Shereta Williams, Rob Weisbord, Dave Villano, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Tru Optik and ZypMedia provide local ad marketplace for Sinclair Broadcast OTT
Mar 5, 2018 – Tru Optik is working with ZypMedia to power an OTT marketplace for Sinclair Broadcast. Local advertisers will be able to use ZypMedia’s platform to create targeted campaigns across all CTV screens using third party demographic data and advertiser first party data.
News categories: Tru Optik, ZypMedia, Sinclair Broadcast, Andre Swanston, Raman Ahuja, Rob Weisbord, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Vewd offers ATSC 3.0 integration options
- Broadpeak's CDN and Multicast ABR power Megacable's Xview+
- TEGNA selects TVSquared for ad measurement and attribution
- Lünecom deploys IPTV solution from ocilion in Northern Germany
- Gigared chooses Appear to deliver to TVs in Argentina
- Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
- First football match broadcast over 5G in Portugal
- HD PLUS operator app available on Samsung Smart TVs in Ghana
- More than 11 million addressable TVs for VIZIO in the U.S.
- Viant ad platform integrates TiVo TV viewership data
- WarnerMedia trials national addressable TV with Comscore
- UK broadcasters launch ad campaign measurement tool
- Síminn creating TV bundles using Red Bee Channel Store
- MetaX launches Smart TV commercialization platform
- Only 20% of streaming subscribers content to stay with providers
- Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
- Evolution Digital Android TV box selected by TDS Telecom