Digital TV News: Rodrigo Dienstmann
Brazil's Oi selects VideoGuard CA and MediaHighway middleware
Aug 8, 2014 – Brazilian service provider Oi has adopted Cisco Videoscape which includes the Cisco Videoscape VideoGuard Conditional Access System (CAS), a user interface, and Videoscape MediaHighway middleware.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Oi S.A., Rodrigo Dienstmann, Ariel Dascal, Brazil, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Brazil's Vivo chooses Cisco set-top box for Wireless IPTV service
Aug 7, 2014 – Telefonica Vivo has selected the wireless Cisco IPTV set-top box for its Vivo TV Fibra service without the need to run cables to the TVs of its customers. The service provider announces the new solution at ABTA 2014.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Telefonica Vivo, Rafael Sgrott, Rodrigo Dienstmann, Brazil, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
GVT TV deploys Cisco conditional access for DTH in Brazil
Sep 20, 2013 – Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced that GVT TV has adopted the Cisco® Videoscape VideoGuard® Smart Card to protect its video content transmitted via satellite in Brazil. This is a secure encryption system protected against Cardsharing or Control Word Sharing.
News categories: Cisco Systems, GVT, Rodrigo Dienstmann, Brazil, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway
- Hologram dining experience opens in London and Edinburgh
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0