Digital TV News: Royal Group
GS Group sells controlling stake in Cambodia's One TV pay-DTT project
Mar 24, 2016 – GS Group has announced the sale of its controlling stake in One TV, Cambodia's first pay-DTT project, completing the project’s investment cycle. The Royal Group of Companies purchased the majority stake in the operator.
News categories: One TV, GS Group, Cambodia, MnA, Terrestrial
'One TV' DTT soft launches in Cambodia
Jul 25, 2012 – General Satellite and the Royal Group of Companies have announced the launch of a Pay Digital Terrestrial TV Platform for Cambodia. The 'One TV' service will have 60 channels in Khmer, English, Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese and other languages.
News categories: General Satellite, Royal Group, One TV, Cambodia, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Royal Media Entertainment selects Exset Conditional Access and Middleware for DTT
Mar 5, 2012 – Exset has been selected as the CAS and Middleware provider by the Royal Media Group for its DTT platform. The platform is a Cambodian DTT service planned to have more than a hundred linear and non-linear services and channels.
News categories: Exset, Royal Group, Cambodia, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos