Digital TV News: Shinji Takada
SKY PerfecTV! to begin world’s first 4K HDR broadcast in October
Jul 29, 2016 – SKY Perfect JSAT will commence the world’s first 4K HDR broadcast on October 4, 2016, during timeslots on its dedicated 4K channel 'SKY PerfecTV! 4K Experience' (launched on May 1, 2016).
News categories: SKY Perfect, Shinji Takada, Digital TV, Japan, Satellite, Smart TV
SKY Perfect JSAT to demonstrate 4K HDR via JCSAT-3A
Nov 4, 2015 – SKY Perfect JSAT has announced plans to transmit 4K HDR videos using its JCSAT-3A satellite. The demonstration will be shown at the International Broadcast Equipment Exhibition (Inter BEE), held November 18–20, 2015 at Makuhari Messe.
News categories: SKY Perfect, Shinji Takada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Japan, Satellite
SKY Perfect JSAT to offer two 4K channels from March 1, 2015
Sep 25, 2014 – SKY Perfect JSAT has announced that it will begin broadcasting two new channels, the world's first dedicated 4K channels, on the SKY PerfecTV! Premium Service on Sunday, March 1, 2015.
News categories: SKY Perfect JSAT, NexTV-F, Digital TV, Japan, Satellite
SSL selected to provide two satellites to SKY Perfect JSAT
Apr 17, 2014 – Space Systems/Loral (SSL) has announced that it was selected to provide two communications satellites to SKY Perfect JSAT.
News categories: Space Systems/Loral, SKY Perfect, John Celli, Shinji Takada, Content Distribution, Japan, Satellite
SKY PerfecTV! adds 11,000 subscribers in 1Q 2014
Apr 2, 2014 – SKY Perfect JSAT has announced the number of subscribers to SKY PerfecTV! as of the end of March 2014. The company finished the quarter with a total of 3.717 million pay TV subscribers, 11 thousand up compared with the end of 2013.
News categories: SKY Perfect, Shinji Takada, Japan, Satellite, Subscribers
- TF1 and M6 enter exclusive merger negotiations
- WarnerMedia and Discovery combine entertainment assets in standalone company
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting