Digital TV News: Soo Jin Oh
Magnite integrated into FreeWheel’s TV platform
Aug 3, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has integrated with FreeWheel to enhance the ability of FreeWheel users to see multiple sources of demand in one platform, across both programmatic and direct transactions.
News categories: Magnite, FreeWheel, Sean Buckley, Soo Jin Oh, Jill Steinhauser, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
FreeWheel to bring Roku ad technologies to its customers
Jul 12, 2023 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) and FreeWheel have announced the launch of combined technologies that aim to simplify, optimize and enhance TV streaming for advertisers and publishers.
News categories: Roku, FreeWheel, Youssef Ben-Youssef, Soo Jin Oh, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
FreeWheel and Comscore launch Connected TV contextual targeting
Sep 29, 2022 – FreeWheel and Comscore have announced that media buyers using FreeWheel's demand-side platform, Beeswax, now have access to Comscore’s Predictive Audiences and CTV brand protection offering.
News categories: FreeWheel, Comscore, Soo Jin Oh, Rachel Gantz, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
Oct 21, 2020 – Gamut has announced the selection of iSpot as its connected TV (CTV) ACR measurement provider. Gamut will use iSpot's capabilities to measure the incremental reach of its local OTT ad campaigns.
News categories: Gamut, iSpot, Soo Jin Oh, Stuart Schwartzapfel, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Tastemade selects Gamut to grow local OTT ad sales
Aug 13, 2020 – Gamut and Tastemade have announced that Gamut will now have access to Tastemade's 24/7 Streaming Network inventory – a channel that features programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design.
News categories: Gamut, Tastemade, Soo Jin Oh, Jeff Imberman, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio