Digital TV News: Stewart Johnston
Bell Media launches addressable TV solution
Sep 12, 2023 – Bell Media has launched Addressable TV (ATV). ATV reaches viewers through the Bell Fibe TV app on Connected TV, mobile, and web platforms, and is set to launch on set-tops later this year.
News categories: Bell Media, Stewart Johnston, Nauby Jacob, Advertising, Apps, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
Jun 8, 2023 – By enabling Addressable TV (ATV) on Bell Fibe TV, Bell Media is the first media company in Canada to offer ATV on linear channels through a Canadian broadcast distributor.
News categories: Bell Media, Stewart Johnston, Nauby Jacob, Advertising, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
Bell and Xandr create omni-channel DSP for advertisers in Canada
Apr 28, 2021 – Bell and Xandr have announced an omni-channel demand-side platform for Canadian advertisers. The Bell Media product, branded SAM DSP, will enable targeted campaigns using inventory over multiple platforms and channels.
News categories: Xandr, Bell Media, Mike Welch, Nauby Jacob, Advertising, Canada, Digital TV
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029