Digital TV News: Tony Marlow
LG Ad Solutions releases 'Direct-to-Glass Playbook'
Jun 15, 2023 – LG Ad Solutions has released a 'Direct-to-Glass Playbook' to advance industry understanding of ad-supported CTV and the benefits of having a Smart TV OEM strategy.
News categories: LG Ad Solutions, Tony Marlow, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
U.S. households spend 5.7 minutes deciding what to watch on streaming TV
Apr 11, 2023 – LG Ad Solutions has released findings from its latest streaming report which found that nearly half of U.S. households aren't sure what they want to watch when they turn the television on.
News categories: LG Ad Solutions, Tony Marlow, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA, UX
Connected TV landscape is shifting away from paid subscriptions
Mar 24, 2020 – Integral Ad Science (IAS) has released results of a survey on streaming trends among American consumers. The report shows that alongside the growth of streaming, consumers may be starting to feel subscription fatigue.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Tony Marlow, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029