Digital TV News: VideoAmp
Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
Dec 1, 2022 – Disney Advertising is building momentum for marketers leveraging Clean Room technology through an integration between its Audience Graph, Ad Exposure Log Files and VideoAmp’s TV Viewership footprint.
News categories: Disney Advertising, VideoAmp, Lisa Valentino, Michael Parkes, Geoffrey Calabrese, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
VideoAmp adds second-by-second ad performance measurement
Oct 5, 2022 – VideoAmp has released 'Second-by-Second Ads Viewership' as a measurement offering to strengthen its currency solution. Advertisers and publishers gain access to second-by-second commercial performance data via a flexible UI.
News categories: VideoAmp, Tony Fagan, Berj Kazanjian, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Frost & Sullivan names Samba TV #1 in TV viewership data capability
Jun 23, 2022 – Frost & Sullivan has released findings of an analysis assessing the capabilities of eight leading television data providers. The '2022 Frost Radar on Television Viewership Data Providers' found Samba TV to be the leader in TV data capabilities.
News categories: Samba TV, Frost & Sullivan, Ashwin Navin, Robert Cavin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
TelevisaUnivision and VideoAmp partner on audience measurement
Jun 21, 2022 – TelevisaUnivision and VideoAmp have announced a partnership in which TelevisaUnivision will use VideoAmp’s data to power its advanced advertising solutions. TelevisaUnivision will connect VideoAmp's data to its Hispanic household graph.
News categories: VideoAmp, TelevisaUnivision, Michael Parkes, Dan Aversano, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
May 16, 2022 – Conviva is to unveil a streaming audience measurement standard to be released for general availability at CES 2023. The expansion is in partnership with premium streaming providers using Conviva’s real-time cloud sessionization technology.
News categories: Conviva, Keith Zubchevich, Advertising, Big Data, CES2023, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
WarnerMedia and IPG Mediabrands run audience-based currencies comparison
Apr 7, 2022 – WarnerMedia Ad Sales and IPG Mediabrands have launched a test-and-learn for alternative measures of video ad performance to provide a side-by-side look at three contenders in the alternative currency space when running the same campaigns.
News categories: WarnerMedia, MAGNA, IPG Mediabrands, JP Colaco, Dani Benowitz, Brian Hughes, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
VideoAmp and TiVo renew data licensing partnership
Apr 7, 2022 – VideoAmp has renewed its data licensing partnership with TiVo (Nasdaq: XPER). TiVo's TV dataset captures viewership behavior on both live and time-shifted content with a second-by-second data stream across its household footprint.
News categories: VideoAmp, TiVo, Nick Chakalos, Fariba Zamaniyan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
VideoAmp cross-platform measurement adds Comcast data
Feb 24, 2022 – VideoAmp will incorporate aggregated viewership data from Comcast's footprint into its measurement, bringing more stability and reliability to its local, national and cross-platform audience ratings and impression measurement.
News categories: VideoAmp, Comcast Advertising, Ross McCray, Marcien Jenckes, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Discovery and OMG plan audience measurement trials
Feb 23, 2022 – Discovery and OMG have announced a data trial pilot, aiming to validate that burgeoning measurement services provide stable and accurate audience estimates. Comscore and VideoAmp will serve as the video measurement services for the initial set of advertisers.
News categories: Discovery, Inc., Omnicom Media Group, Comscore, VideoAmp, Jon Steinlauf, Geoff Calabrese, Carol Hinnant, Michael Parkes, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026