Digital TV News: holoride
holoride in-car entertainment platform launches on select Audi models
Nov 2, 2022 – holoride has announced the release of its platform for select Audi vehicles in Germany from mid-November. The add-on package provides a variety of games and apps that all use live ride info to bring content to life in a new media paradigm.
News categories: holoride, Audi, Nils Wollny, Giorgio Delucchi, Digital TV, Germany, In-Car, Metaverse
holoride brings XR experiences to Audi vehicles
Mar 12, 2022 – Beginning in June 2022, Audi will make holoride extended reality (XR) experiences available through its vehicles' MIB 3 infotainment system, opening up a new level of immersion in entertainment, educational, gaming, and well-being content.
News categories: holoride, Audi, Digital TV, In-Car, Metaverse, Worldwide
holoride and HTC debut VR glasses with in-car entertainment
Feb 25, 2022 – holoride is partnering with HTC to deploy its extended reality technology in VIVE Flow, HTC's immersive glasses product, transporting users from the backseat of a car to a world of entertainment, including both VR and traditional 2D content.
News categories: holoride, HTC, Nils Wollny, Shen Ye, Digital TV, In-Car, Metaverse, MWC23, Worldwide
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data