Digital TV News: Hank Oster
Comcast Spotlight launches self-service TV ad buying platform
Sep 11, 2019 – Comcast Spotlight has announced the launch of Comcast Spotlight TV Ad Planner. This alternative to traditional TV ad buying allows small businesses and local advertisers to plan, design and manage advertising campaigns with a few clicks of a mouse.
News categories: Comcast Spotlight, Hank Oster, Maria Weaver, Laurie Johnson, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Comcast Spotlight launches Local TV attribution with TVSquared
Aug 7, 2019 – Comcast Spotlight has announced the launch of an attribution solution that will bring greater accountability to local TV advertising. The product, launched in partnership with TVSquared, allows local cable TV advertisers to measure lower-funnel activity.
News categories: Comcast Spotlight, TVSquared, Hank Oster, Jo Kinsella, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Shifts in TV viewing open new opportunities for advertisers
Mar 7, 2019 – Comcast Spotlight has released a research whitepaper that explores how fundamental shifts in the TV viewing experience have opened new opportunities for advertisers. New distribution points and technological advancements have enabled TV advertisers to reach consumers throughout the full marketing funnel.
News categories: Comcast Spotlight, Hank Oster, Justin Evans, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, USA
Altice, Charter and Comcast to offer one-stop advertising for New York DMA
Dec 13, 2017 – Altice (NYSE: ATUS), Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) and Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced that they have reached a preliminary agreement to provide a one-stop advertising solution to reach more than 6.2 million households across the New York DMA.
News categories: Altice USA, Charter, Comcast, Ed Renicker, Charles Stewart, David Kline, Hank Oster, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues
- iQIYI to launch service experience Testing Stations across Asia
- Switch Media's server-side ad insertion integrated with SpringServe's ad platform
- Verimatrix VCAS pre-integrated with Broadcom's Android TV platform
- Sinclair Broadcast adopts Qligent Vision Compliance Monitoring and Analysis
- Comscore reports surge in U.S. in-home data usage
- Limelight adds serverless computing to its edge services platform
- Disney+ rolls out in Europe
- TV panel shipments decreased 3.5% M-o-M in February
- Connected TV landscape is shifting away from paid subscriptions
- Eros partners with NBCUniversal to launch Eros Now Prime
- Asia Pacific to add 45 million pay TV subscribers over next 5 years
- RDK now on more than 60 million devices
- Disney+ on UK Samsung Smart TVs from 24th March
- COVID-19 to have significant effect on the semiconductor market
- TV3 Group launches Go3 OTT service with Atende Software