CSTB 2019: January 29-31, 2019: Moscow, Russia
Dune HD selects Broadcom HD SoC for satellite set-top boxes
Jan 28, 2014 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced that Dune HD has selected Broadcom's BCM7356 satellite system-on-a-chip (SoC) for its next generation set-top box (STB) deployments.
News categories: Broadcom, Dune HD, Nicholas Dunn, Konstantin Dyshlevoy, CSTB, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Russian pay TV market grows 13% in 2013
Jan 22, 2014 – According to iKS-Consulting the Russian pay TV market grew 13% in 2013 to 52 billion roubles (US$1.5bn). The number of subscribers reached 33.6 million up 9% year-on-year, giving a penetration of 60%.
News categories: iKS-Consulting, Cable TV, CSTB, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Russia, Satellite, Subscribers
ALi partners with Huawei to deploy DVB-T2 STBs in Belarus
Jan 20, 2014 – ALi has announced that it has joined forces with Huawei and started mass production shipping of a DVB-T2 set-top box solution to a national telecommunication operator for deployment in the Republic of Belarus.
News categories: ALi Corp, Huawei, Tanyi, Tony Chang, Belarus, CSTB, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
RSCC Picks Irdeto to Protect New Direct-to-Operator Satellite Services
Jan 31, 2013 – Irdeto has announced that Russian Satellite Communications Company (RSCC) has selected Irdeto as a main provider of media protection solutions to secure the content of the commercial TV channels distributed via RSCC satellites.
News categories: Irdeto, RSCC, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Satellite
Aston releases Mstar Semiconductor-based satellite receiver
Jan 31, 2013 – At CSTB in Moscow, Aston has introduced its XENA HD Twin +. The new twin tuner, MPEG-4 HD PVR DVB-S2 satellite receiver is packed with the best of Aston technology and is the outcome of a partnership with MStar Semiconductor.
News categories: Aston, MStar Semi, CSTB, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Conax and Quadrille partner to launch Push-VOD turnkey solution
Jan 30, 2013 – Conax and Quadrille have announced that they have teamed up to bring on the market a combined version of their respective best-selling products: Conax Contego™ and Quadrille's QuadriFast Push VOD solution.
News categories: Conax, Quadrille, Content Distribution, Content Protection, CSTB
ST's Set-Top Box SoC Powers Aston's New HD Satellite Receiver
Jan 30, 2013 – During the CSTB 2013 show in Moscow, Aston is showcasing the first prototype of its Maya HD PVR satellite receiver built around the latest-generation HD H.264 STiH237 (Cardiff) decoder chipset from STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM).
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Aston, CSTB, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Broadcom launches industry's first single-chip DVB-T2 receiver SoC
Jan 28, 2013 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced the industry's first fully integrated, single chip, DVB-T2 receiver SoC. The Broadcom BCM7563 includes a DVB-T2 tuner, demodulator, CPU, high-definition audio, video and graphics back-end.
News categories: Broadcom, CSTB, Digital TV, DVB-T2, ICs, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Broadcom showcases set-top box innovations at CSTB Moscow
Jan 28, 2013 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) is showcasing its latest generation of cable, satellite, IP and terrestrial TV solutions at the CSTB Exhibition and Forum, the premier broadcasting and telecommunications event in Russia.
News categories: Broadcom, CSTB, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028