CSTB 2019: January 29-31, 2019: Moscow, Russia
Russia's MegaFon deploys Verimatrix VCAS for IPTV and OTT services
Jan 25, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced the deployment of a multi-network Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) solution to secure MegaFon's combined IPTV and over-the-top (OTT) video services.
News categories: Verimatrix, MegaFon, MegaLabs, Conditional Access, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, IPTV, Russia, Streaming
ALi partners with MNITI and ADAKTA to provide DVB-T2 STB solutions for Russia
Jan 23, 2013 – ALi Corporation (3041.TW) has announced that ALi's DVB-T2 solutions for the Russian market are ready for mass production. ALi has been cooperating with local Russian partners in developing various STB solutions tailored to suit the Russian market.
News categories: ALi Corp, MNITI, ADAKTA, CSTB, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Russia, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
httv to demonstrate STB software on ST chipsets at CSTB 2013
Jan 16, 2013 – httv has announced that at CSTB 2013 it will present its set-top box (STB) software product, httvLink, implemented on STMicroelectronics' STiH207 STB chipset family and its STiH237, STiH239 and STiH273 derivatives.
News categories: httv, STMicroelectronics, CSTB, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Moscow's National Cable Networks reconfirms commitment to Conax security
Feb 7, 2012 – National Cable Networks (NCN) has reconfirmed its commitment to long-time security partner, Conax, with a contract to provide internet provider and operator of digital TV, OnLime.net, with a comprehensive solution for securing the video rental.
News categories: Conax, NCN, OnLime.net, Humax, Cable TV, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Set Top Box
Amino and Nord to Showcase IPTV OTT Innovation at CSTB 2012
Feb 2, 2012 – At CSTB 2012, with partner Nord Telecom Group, Amino (AIM: AMO) will demonstrate the ease with which operators can now deliver new layers of content from the open Internet to complement existing broadcast and on-demand content.
News categories: Amino, Nord Telecom, CSTB, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
KAON Android-based SMART TV Certified with Adobe Flash 10.3
Feb 1, 2012 – KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ: 078890) has announced that it will be showcasing its new Trident Microsystems' (NASDAQ:TRID) chipset-based set top box, built on Android 2.3 'Gingerbread' and certified with Adobe Flash 10.3, at CSTB 2012 in Moscow.
News categories: KAONMEDIA, CSTB, Digital TV, DVB-T2, HbbTV, Media Player, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Espial Demonstrates TV Everywhere Solutions at CSTB 2012
Jan 30, 2012 – Espial has announced that it will demonstrate its latest end-to-end solution at CSTB 2012 on Feb. 7-9 in Moscow. Visitors to the Espial booth will see a demonstration showcasing the Espial Media Service Platform and Espial MediaBase solutions.
News categories: Espial, Content Distribution, CSTB, Middleware, Streaming
ALi Announces Advanced Security CAS SoC for Entry-level Cable Pay TV
Jan 5, 2012 – ALi Corporation (TPE:3041) has announced the availability of its M3281 cable Pay-TV STB solution. The SoC will be demonstrated at CSTB 2012 in Moscow, Russia from Feb 7 to 9, 2012.
News categories: ALi Corp, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Provides Revenue Security for OViVO Personalized Video Service
Feb 1, 2011 – Verimatrix has announced that Russian service provider Personal Media Technology (PMT) has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) to protect its OViVO over-the-top (OTT) personalized digital TV service.
News categories: Verimatrix, Personal Media Technology, Conditional Access, Content Protection, CSTB, Digital TV, Russia, Streaming
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform
- Survey highlights attraction of interacting with streaming video
- Yahoo and Tubi partner to streamline CTV ad buying