TDC (YouSee) adds 28k subscribers in 2Q09Wednesday, August 12th, 2009
COPENHAGEN, Denmark — TDC (Copenhagen:TDC) has today published financial statements for the second quarter of 2009.
Consumer is the leading provider of landline and mobility services to residential and SoHo customers in Denmark. The landline services include PSTN and VoIP telephony, ADSL broadband, TVoIP, CPE and various value added services.
YouSee is the largest TV distributor in Denmark and provides TV signals for approximately 45% of all Danish households. YouSee offers cable TV, broadband services and telephony.
2Q 2009 1Q 2009 4Q 2008 2Q 2008 ------- ------- ------- ------- TV customers 1,195 1,167 1,140 1,124
TDC’s 64.6% shareholding in Invitel is regarded as non-core business. TDC intends to divest its share-holding in Invitel.
In June 2009, TDC acquired A+, a TV and broadband service provider.
More: Earnings Release
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028