Digital TV News: Access Digital Entertainment
EzyFlix TV closes
Aug 19, 2015 – EzyFlix.tv has closed. Launched by online retailer, Access Digital Entertainment (ADE), the transactional video-on-demand and download-to-own service was available in Australia and New Zealand.
News categories: EzyFlix, Australia, Digital TV, New Zealand, Streaming
EzyFlix.tv launches in New Zealand
Sep 5, 2013 – New Zealand entertainment lovers can now instantly stream and download the hottest international releases and watch them on any device, anytime, anywhere, following the launch of online service, EzyFlix.tv.
News categories: Access Digital Entertainment, EzyFlix.tv, Digital TV, DRM, New Zealand, Streaming
EzyFlix.tv OTT video service launches in Australia
Aug 28, 2013 – Entertainment lovers across Australia can now stream and download the hottest international releases and watch them on any device, anytime, anywhere, following the launch of a new online service, EzyFlix.tv.
News categories: EzyFlix.tv, Access Digital Entertainment, Australia, Digital TV, Smart TV, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
Widevine To Be Acquired by Google
Dec 3, 2010 – Widevine has announced that it has agreed to be acquired by Google (NASDAQ:GOOG).
News categories: Google Inc, Widevine, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Streaming
Many Solutions Competing for Role as Living Room Media Hub
May 28, 2008 – Consumers are moving beyond basic PC-to-PC networks as they look to connect devices to the home network to access and share the growing array of digital content from the Internet, as well as from their own capture devices.
News categories: ABI Research, Gaming, Gateway, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
- Vewd For Automotive enables premium entertainment in Skywell electric SUV
- WarnerMedia adds 4.3 million HBO Max and HBO subscribers in 4Q 2021
- 5G-MAG joins forces with DVB on the future of TV over 5G
- LG Ads introduces suite of Guaranteed Outcome-based media offerings
- Breezeline selects Vecima and TiVo to support its expansion
- Bitcentral acquires Powr.tv
- Friend MTS extends content protection deal with Lega Serie A
- Cinedigm launches streaming channels on AR glasses with Nreal
- NextGen TV broadcasting begins in Green Bay, WI
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 69,000 in 4Q 2021
- TV shipments expected to reach 217 million units in 2022
- Vodafone Portugal launches hands-free entertainment and Smart Home hub with UEI
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market