Digital TV News: Canoe Ventures
AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
Feb 24, 2021 – AMC Networks and Omnicom Media Group (OMG) have completed two linear addressable TV campaigns. The campaigns used the On Addressability platform, with spots running on Comcast and Charter cable systems.
News categories: AMC Networks, Omnicom Media Group, Kim Kelleher, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Beachfront unlocks VOD ad inventory from networks in the Canoe ecosystem
Nov 12, 2020 – Beachfront has announced details of its work with Canoe. Agencies, brands and DSPs who use Beachfront can now access video-on-demand ad inventory from TV networks that play out across Canoe’s 38 million household MVPD footprint.
News categories: Beachfront, Canoe, Chris Maccaro, Ed Knudson, Adam Helfgott, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Canoe enables multi-distributor addressable ad campaign for AMC Networks
Nov 11, 2020 – The On Addressability initiative has launched its first multi-distributor, linear addressable TV campaign. AMC Networks and Canoe Ventures worked to enable addressable campaigns as a single order across the On Addressability footprint.
News categories: Canoe Ventures, AMC Networks, On Addressability, Joel Hassell, Kim Kelleher, David Kline, Marcien Jenckes, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
Jul 30, 2020 – Discovery has announced that it will join the On Addressability initiative. The initiative enables Discovery to offer advertisers dynamic ad insertion to audiences across the Charter, Comcast and Cox cable TV footprints.
News categories: Discovery, Spectrum Reach, Comcast Advertising, Cox Media, Keith Kazerman, David Kline, Gina Mingioni, Louis Gump, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
AMC Networks partners with On Addressability distribution partners
Jun 10, 2020 – AMC Networks has announced that it has partnered with Charter's Spectrum Reach, Comcast Advertising and Cox Media to enable addressable capabilities on its own linear and VOD television advertising.
News categories: AMC Networks, Comcast Advertising, Spectrum Reach, Cox Media, Kim Kelleher, Marcien Jenckes, David Kline, Louis Gump, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Canoe adds Frontier to its dynamic ad insertion platform
Oct 28, 2019 – Canoe Ventures has added Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) to its footprint of VOD-DAI enabled television distributors. Frontier joins Charter (NASDAQ:CHTR), Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) and Cox as the fourth MVPD to utilize Canoe’s Service Assurance platform.
News categories: Canoe, Frontier Communications, Joel Hassell, Marcien Jenckes, James Frogameni, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Cable Industry Brands Interactivity with ExpandTV
Oct 17, 2011 – Canoe Ventures has announced on behalf of the cable industry the availability of the ExpandTV™ implementation guidelines, a major milestone in the development of the interactive television (ITV) marketplace.
News categories: Canoe Ventures, Cable TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Cable Industry Launches SelecTV™ Brand to Promote Viewer Adoption Of ITV
May 10, 2010 – The U.S. cable industry has announced the launch of 'SelecTV™,' a consumer-facing brand that will appear on-screen to indicate the availability of interactive television content.
News categories: Canoe Ventures, SelecTV, Cable TV, Middleware, USA
CableLabs® and Canoe Ventures Announce Completion of New EBIF IO6 Specification
Feb 8, 2010 – CableLabs® and Canoe Ventures have announced the completion and issuance of the latest EBIF specification. This new version (IO6) features functionality developed to meet competitive interactive television market requirements.
News categories: CableLabs, Canoe Ventures, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting
- Sky Media pilots Shoppable Ads with Sky Mobile
- Paramount+ to debut in Australia on August 11th
- Strategy Analytics compares bundled communications service pricing