Digital TV News: DVEO
DVEO brings new FAST TV service to IBC 2022
Sep 8, 2022 – DVEO will present a new FAST Channel solution at IBC2022. The offering is an all-in-one solution that makes it easier for content companies to launch free ad-supported streaming TV (FAST) channels around the world.
News categories: DVEO, David Vargas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming, Worldwide
RIST Forum promotes its internet video transport standard at NAB Show
Mar 25, 2019 – The RIST Forum has been established, with 21 founding companies, to promote the Reliable Internet Stream Transport (RIST), an interoperable and royalty free standard for low-latency video transport over unmanaged networks for contribution and distribution applications.
News categories: RIST Forum, Jacob Kinsey, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
DVEO announces TV APP Maker for OTT channels on Roku or Android
Apr 17, 2017 – DVEO is now shipping their professional application for creating OTT or IPTV channels on Roku or Android set-top boxes. The TV APP Maker™ will be demonstrated in booth SU5724 at the NAB Show, in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 24-27.
News categories: DVEO, Laszlo Zoltan, Apps, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
Broadband Satellites launches streaming content service in Guyana
Mar 21, 2017 – Broadband Satellites has launched a new streaming content service market in Guyana. The new service offers video-on-demand (VOD) and linear TV channels, and is based on an OTT video platform from SotalCloud.
News categories: SotalCloud, Broadband Satellites, DVEO, Russell Foy, Brian Yong, Laszlo Zoltan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Guyana, Streaming
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia