Digital TV News: Element Electronics
Element to launch 4K Ultra HD TVs with Xumo in 2023
Jan 5, 2023 – Xumo and Element Electronics plan to launch 4K Ultra HD smart TVs in the U.S. in 2023. Xumo, a JV between Comcast and Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR), was formed to develop a next-generation streaming platform for 4K streamers and smart TVs.
News categories: Xumo, Element Electronics, Marcien Jenckes, Vlad Kazhdan, Digital TV, RDK, Smart TV, TV OS, USA
Element Electronics announces Roku-powered 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR
Nov 16, 2017 – Element Electronics has announced availability of its new 4K Ultra HD Element Roku TV with High Dynamic Range (HDR). Element will first offer a 50-inch screen size featuring the popular Roku OS and Roku TV remote with 4K Ultra HD picture quality enhanced with HDR.
News categories: Element Electronics, Roku, Vlad Kazhdan, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Element announces Fire TV Edition Smart TVs featuring Alexa
May 16, 2017 – Element Electronics has announced pre-order and availability of a line of 4K Ultra HD smart TVs – Amazon Fire TV Edition. They are the first 4K smart TVs with the Amazon Fire TV experience built in, including Amazon's Alexa voice remote.
News categories: Element Electronics, Amazon, Sung Choi, Sandeep Gupta, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Seiki, Westinghouse and Element Electronics introduce Amazon Fire Smart TVs
Jan 3, 2017 – Seiki, Westinghouse Electronics and Element Electronics have announced at CES 2017 a line of 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs – Amazon Fire TV Edition, featuring the Amazon Fire TV experience and support for a voice remote with Amazon Alexa.
News categories: Seiki, Amazon, Element Electronics, Westinghouse, Sung Choi, Marc Whitten, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
1 in 8 smart TVs sold in the U.S. runs Roku OS
Jan 3, 2017 – Roku has announced that industry data reveals incredible momentum for the Roku TV program in just two years since its launch. As of Dec. 2016 following launch into Mexico, there were 100 Roku TV models available in the North American market.
News categories: Roku, Element Electronics, TCL, Chas Smith, Vlad Kazhdan, Chris Larson, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
Roku Unveils New Roku Streaming Stick Partners
Aug 1, 2012 – Roku® has unveiled that Element Electronics; GlobalVue; Haier; Hitachi; Insignia; Mitsubishi; Onkyo and Integra; OPPO and TMAX Digital are among the first companies working with Roku to develop consumer electronics devices for the Roku Streaming Stick™.
News categories: Roku, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media