Digital TV News: Element Electronics
Element Electronics announces Roku-powered 4K Ultra HD TV with HDR
Nov 16, 2017 – Element Electronics has announced availability of its new 4K Ultra HD Element Roku TV with High Dynamic Range (HDR). Element will first offer a 50-inch screen size featuring the popular Roku OS and Roku TV remote with 4K Ultra HD picture quality enhanced with HDR.
News categories: Element Electronics, Roku, Vlad Kazhdan, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Element announces Fire TV Edition Smart TVs featuring Alexa
May 16, 2017 – Element Electronics has announced pre-order and availability of a line of 4K Ultra HD smart TVs – Amazon Fire TV Edition. They are the first 4K smart TVs with the Amazon Fire TV experience built in, including Amazon's Alexa voice remote.
News categories: Element Electronics, Amazon, Sung Choi, Sandeep Gupta, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Seiki, Westinghouse and Element Electronics introduce Amazon Fire Smart TVs
Jan 3, 2017 – Seiki, Westinghouse Electronics and Element Electronics have announced at CES 2017 a line of 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs – Amazon Fire TV Edition, featuring the Amazon Fire TV experience and support for a voice remote with Amazon Alexa.
News categories: Seiki, Amazon, Element Electronics, Westinghouse, Sung Choi, Marc Whitten, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
1 in 8 smart TVs sold in the U.S. runs Roku OS
Jan 3, 2017 – Roku has announced that industry data reveals incredible momentum for the Roku TV program in just two years since its launch. As of Dec. 2016 following launch into Mexico, there were 100 Roku TV models available in the North American market.
News categories: Roku, Element Electronics, TCL, Chas Smith, Vlad Kazhdan, Chris Larson, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
Roku Unveils New Roku Streaming Stick Partners
Aug 1, 2012 – Roku® has unveiled that Element Electronics; GlobalVue; Haier; Hitachi; Insignia; Mitsubishi; Onkyo and Integra; OPPO and TMAX Digital are among the first companies working with Roku to develop consumer electronics devices for the Roku Streaming Stick™.
News categories: Roku, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers