Digital TV News: European League Of Football
Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
Jun 1, 2023 – Qvest is providing the European League of Football with a full-service FAST channel playout solution, powering up the American Football experience with its cloud-based product makalu.
News categories: Qvest, European League of Football, Frank Mistol, Zeljko Karajica, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming, UK
European League Of Football partners with Endeavor Streaming
May 22, 2023 – The European League of Football (ELF) has partnered with Endeavor Streaming to develop its media distribution and OTT strategy, and enhance its streaming service, Game Pass.
News categories: Endeavor Streaming, European League Of Football, Pete Bellamy, Zeljko Karajica, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio