Digital TV News: Farmers Telephone Cooperative
FTC selects Inca Networks to power video headend
Nov 14, 2018 – Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC) has selected Inca Networks as their preferred vendor, using Inca’s video equipment exclusively to power their headend. Inca Networks is providing its Intelligent Video Delivery system powered by VidiOS, a management and monitoring tool.
News categories: Inca Networks, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Robert Bell, Pete Anderson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Farmers Telephone selects Motorola for IPTV Deployment
Nov 9, 2009 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced that it will provide Farmers Telephone with its VIP1200 Series of IP set-tops and Microsoft's Mediaroom video services platform, as well as systems integration professional services support.
News categories: Motorola, Farmers Telephone, Kevin Wirick, Brad Erwin, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Farmers Telephone Cooperative Selects ETI's Triad to Integrate Microsoft Mediaroom
Aug 14, 2009 – ETI Software Solutions has announced that Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC) will use ETI's Triad Service Delivery Platform (SDP) to integrate Microsoft's Mediaroom IP video technology to its customer care and billing infrastructure.
News categories: ETI Software, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Peter M Pifer, Brad Erwin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Farmers Telecom Selects Latens FCAS Solution to Secure Content and Revenues of IPTV Services
Oct 23, 2007 – At TelcoTV, Latens Systems has announced that Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (FTC), a telecommunications company headquartered in Kingstree, South Carolina, has selected Latens' Foundation CA Solution (FCAS) to secure its IPTV services.
News categories: Latens, Farmers Telecom, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product