Digital TV News: Farmers Telephone Cooperative
FTC selects Inca Networks to power video headend
Nov 14, 2018 – Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC) has selected Inca Networks as their preferred vendor, using Inca’s video equipment exclusively to power their headend. Inca Networks is providing its Intelligent Video Delivery system powered by VidiOS, a management and monitoring tool.
News categories: Inca Networks, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Robert Bell, Pete Anderson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Farmers Telephone selects Motorola for IPTV Deployment
Nov 9, 2009 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced that it will provide Farmers Telephone with its VIP1200 Series of IP set-tops and Microsoft's Mediaroom video services platform, as well as systems integration professional services support.
News categories: Motorola, Farmers Telephone, Kevin Wirick, Brad Erwin, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Farmers Telephone Cooperative Selects ETI's Triad to Integrate Microsoft Mediaroom
Aug 14, 2009 – ETI Software Solutions has announced that Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC) will use ETI's Triad Service Delivery Platform (SDP) to integrate Microsoft's Mediaroom IP video technology to its customer care and billing infrastructure.
News categories: ETI Software, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Peter M Pifer, Brad Erwin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Farmers Telecom Selects Latens FCAS Solution to Secure Content and Revenues of IPTV Services
Oct 23, 2007 – At TelcoTV, Latens Systems has announced that Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (FTC), a telecommunications company headquartered in Kingstree, South Carolina, has selected Latens' Foundation CA Solution (FCAS) to secure its IPTV services.
News categories: Latens, Farmers Telecom, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021
- Megacable selects STB management solution from Axiros
- Orange Belgium in negotiations with Nethys to acquire 75% of VOO SA
- One million Android TV Operator Tier deployments for Mirada
- MediaTek 8K TV SoC first in 7-nanometer at TSMC
- In-person IBC 2021 cancelled
- CommScope selected to provide Foxtel's iQ5 streaming STB
- Vestel migrates Smart TVs to EPG metadata from Simply.TV
- Prime Video now available to Movistar+ customers
- Crackle Plus improves content discoverability with Gracenote
- MediaTek launches Pentonic smart TV family with 8K 120Hz IC
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost around 650,000 subscribers in 3Q 2021
- 24i powers launch of Cinessance in North America
- Broadpeak cancels in-person participation at IBC
- M3 selects XroadMedia for personalized OTT service in Russia