Digital TV News: Farmers Telephone Cooperative
FTC selects Inca Networks to power video headend
Nov 14, 2018 – Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC) has selected Inca Networks as their preferred vendor, using Inca’s video equipment exclusively to power their headend. Inca Networks is providing its Intelligent Video Delivery system powered by VidiOS, a management and monitoring tool.
News categories: Inca Networks, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Robert Bell, Pete Anderson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Farmers Telephone selects Motorola for IPTV Deployment
Nov 9, 2009 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced that it will provide Farmers Telephone with its VIP1200 Series of IP set-tops and Microsoft's Mediaroom video services platform, as well as systems integration professional services support.
News categories: Motorola, Farmers Telephone, Kevin Wirick, Brad Erwin, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Farmers Telephone Cooperative Selects ETI's Triad to Integrate Microsoft Mediaroom
Aug 14, 2009 – ETI Software Solutions has announced that Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC) will use ETI's Triad Service Delivery Platform (SDP) to integrate Microsoft's Mediaroom IP video technology to its customer care and billing infrastructure.
News categories: ETI Software, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Peter M Pifer, Brad Erwin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Farmers Telecom Selects Latens FCAS Solution to Secure Content and Revenues of IPTV Services
Oct 23, 2007 – At TelcoTV, Latens Systems has announced that Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (FTC), a telecommunications company headquartered in Kingstree, South Carolina, has selected Latens' Foundation CA Solution (FCAS) to secure its IPTV services.
News categories: Latens, Farmers Telecom, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia