Digital TV News: Glashart Media
Telfort Fiber TV and Glashart Media choose Stoneroos OTT NOW!
Apr 30, 2018 – Telfort Fiber TV and Glashart Media, both sub-brands of KPN, are using the white-labeled OTT NOW! platform from Hilversum-based Stoneroos for their OTT services. The new Telfort Fiberglass TV and Glashart Media iPad apps were developed by the company.
News categories: Stoneroos, Telfort, Glashart Media, Apps, Digital TV, Netherlands, Streaming
Glashart Media selects ActiveVideo CloudTV H5 platform
Sep 12, 2013 – ActiveVideo has announced that Glashart Media, a Dutch IPTV service provider, has executed a system-wide upgrade of its interactive services to the ActiveVideo CloudTV™ H5 software platform.
News categories: ActiveVideo, Glashart Media, Niels Jonkman, Ronald Brockmann, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Netherlands
Amino passes milestone of four million set-top boxes sold and shipped globally
Dec 5, 2011 – Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) has sold and shipped its four millionth set-top box (STB). Amino's best-selling Aminet range has been installed in more than 85 countries around the world.
News categories: Amino, Glashart Media, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Set Top Box
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market
- Five million Brits spending full working day on streaming sites
- Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
- ATSC 3.0 technologies selected for Brazil's TV 3.0 system
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers