Digital TV News: Global Mediacom
Global Mediacom To Launch DVB-H Mobile TV in Jakarta
Apr 16, 2009 – Through its subsidiary, Tren Mobile TV, Global Mediacom will soon launch a mobile TV service. Tren is exploring collaboration with a mobile phone manufacturer, following a pilot implementation in Central Jakarta.
News categories: Global Mediacom, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile
Global Mediacom (Indovision) 2007 Annual Report
May 8, 2008 – Indovision currently has more than 50% pay TV subscriber market share, making it the largest pay TV operator in Indonesia. Total subscribers as per 31 December 2007 was 305,372, representing a growth of 59% from last year's amount of 192,117.
News categories: Global Mediacom, Indovision, Digital TV, Indonesia, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Global Mediacom adopts Nokia Siemens Networks' mobile TV solution to deliver commercial services to Indonesian consumers in the first half of 2008
Jan 25, 2008 – Nokia Siemens Networks, together with Global Mediacom, has announced a joint collaboration to launch a commercial broadcast mobile TV service, based on Digital Video Broadcast-Handheld (DVB-H) technology, in Indonesia in the first half of 2008.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, Global Mediacom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019