Digital TV News: Global Mediacom
Global Mediacom To Launch DVB-H Mobile TV in Jakarta
Apr 16, 2009 – Through its subsidiary, Tren Mobile TV, Global Mediacom will soon launch a mobile TV service. Tren is exploring collaboration with a mobile phone manufacturer, following a pilot implementation in Central Jakarta.
News categories: Global Mediacom, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile
Global Mediacom (Indovision) 2007 Annual Report
May 8, 2008 – Indovision currently has more than 50% pay TV subscriber market share, making it the largest pay TV operator in Indonesia. Total subscribers as per 31 December 2007 was 305,372, representing a growth of 59% from last year's amount of 192,117.
News categories: Global Mediacom, Indovision, Digital TV, Indonesia, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Global Mediacom adopts Nokia Siemens Networks' mobile TV solution to deliver commercial services to Indonesian consumers in the first half of 2008
Jan 25, 2008 – Nokia Siemens Networks, together with Global Mediacom, has announced a joint collaboration to launch a commercial broadcast mobile TV service, based on Digital Video Broadcast-Handheld (DVB-H) technology, in Indonesia in the first half of 2008.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, Global Mediacom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation