Digital TV News: IPG Mediabrands
Consumers prefer ads on Connected TV to those on Linear TV
Dec 21, 2018 – Ads served on Connected TV devices tend to decrease ad overload, and according to a study from MAGNA, they also create more positive emotions and increase engagement for viewers across all age groups as compared to Linear TV.
News categories: MAGNA, David Cohen, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
FreeWheel launches advanced advertising suite for the new TV landscape
Oct 15, 2018 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced the launch of FreeWheel’s DRIVE, a suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help marketers reach consumers across emerging forms of TV using advanced data and measurement capabilities.
News categories: FreeWheel, David Clark, David Cohen, Noah Levine, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
IPG Mediabrands and Nielsen enhance buyer-based marketplace
Feb 26, 2018 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced a data and technology agreement with IPG Mediabrands (NYSE: IPG) that will enhance their audience discovery, activation and measurement abilities. The integration will match millions of IPG Mediabrands' consumer ids with Nielsen's TV viewing and purchase behavior insights.
News categories: Nielsen, IPG Mediabrands, Damian Garbaccio, Arun Kumar, Advertising, Big Data, USA
MAGNA partners with Roku to deliver targeted advertising to OTT audiences
Jan 25, 2017 – MAGNA, a unit of IPG Mediabrands, has announced a partnership with Roku to deliver targeted advertising to OTT audiences. Through the partnership IPG Mediabrands clients will gain access to the advertising capabilities of the Roku platform.
News categories: MAGNA Global, Roku, IPG Mediabrands, David Cohen, Scott Rosenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, USA, Worldwide
Hulu subscribers up 30% YoY; adds ad partnerships
May 4, 2016 – Hulu has announced that its subscriber base has grown over 30% year over year and will reach 12 million subscribers in the U.S. by this month. Hulu also unveiled new content deals and advertising partnerships with Nielsen and Millward Brown.
News categories: Hulu, BrightLine, Millward Brown, Mike Hopkins, Peter Naylor, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Subscribers, USA
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system