Digital TV News: Ikusi
ADB Group Reports Solid Financial Results for 2009
Feb 11, 2010 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has reported ADB Group's results for the full year 2009. Revenue for the full year 2009 reached US$ 381.0 million, increasing 5.6% compared to 2008, in line with expectations.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, IPTV, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ADB Group delivers a mid-period business update
Oct 29, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has provided an update on the development of its business. The demand from cable and satellite segments remains strong, with the demand from terrestrial segment picking up and IPTV starting to follow.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Nagravision to Secure New 'TDT Premium' Pay DTT in Spain
Sep 2, 2009 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) has announced that its NAGRA Media ACCESS conditional access (CA) system has been selected to secure the 'TDT Premium' pay TV digital terrestrial television (DTT) horizontal platform operated by Spain's Abertis Telecom.
News categories: Nagravision, Abertis Telecom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Spain, Terrestrial
ADB announces 1H09 results; Provides DTT STB to Ikusi
Aug 6, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has reported results for the first-half of 2009. Revenue for the first-half was $183.2 million, 7.8% up on the same period in 2008. ADB also announced that it will deliver its DTT STB to Spanish company, Ikusi.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Ikusi, Cable TV, DVR, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Spain, Terrestrial
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029