Digital TV News: Integral Ad Science
Connected TV landscape is shifting away from paid subscriptions
Mar 24, 2020 – Integral Ad Science (IAS) has released results of a survey on streaming trends among American consumers. The report shows that alongside the growth of streaming, consumers may be starting to feel subscription fatigue.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Tony Marlow, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
IAS builds Connected TV video ad verification solution
Jun 5, 2019 – Integral Ad Science (IAS) has announced a verification solution to validate that CTV video ads are played to completion, fraud-free. During the pilot, IAS integrated with eight US video publishers including CBS Interactive and NBCUniversal.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, CBS Interactive, NBCUniversal, Lisa Utzschneider, Jarred Wilichinsky, Mike Reidy, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Integral Ad Science and FreeWheel partner to measure video inventory
Jul 31, 2018 – Integral Ad Science (IAS) has announces a partnership with FreeWheel’s ad management platform that allows publishers to measure the quality of their digital video for viewability, brand safety, and fraud.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, FreeWheel, Nick Morley, Thomas Bremond, Philippe Boscher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Innovid adds VAST inventory support across major vendors
Jul 18, 2018 – Innovid has announced support for third party viewability measurement from all major vendors in VAST inventory. Complete video viewability measurement was previously only available in VPAID inventory. On mobile and connected TV, VAST is more commonly used than VPAID.
News categories: Innovid, Michael Tuminello, Felix Hansen, Saar Paamoni, Dale Older, Dan Fichter, Advertising, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020