Digital TV News: Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science earns MRC accreditation for CTV viewable impressions
May 18, 2023 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has received the industry's first accreditation for Connected TV (CTV) video viewable impressions from the Media Rating Council (MRC).
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Media Rating Council, Kevin Alvero, George W. Ivie, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
IAS offers ad verification solution on APS Connections Marketplace
Mar 28, 2023 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has announced that its Publisher Optimization solution is now available within the Amazon Publisher Services (APS) Connections Marketplace.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Amazon Publisher Services, Yannis Dosios, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
Mar 20, 2023 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has launched Viewability and Invalid Traffic verification for Netflix’s (Nasdaq:NFLX) ad-supported plan, following the partnership announcement in 2022.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Netflix, Lisa Utzschneider, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Publica joins Amazon streaming TV ad server certification program
Mar 10, 2023 – Publica will be joining the new, global Amazon Publisher Services (APS) Ad Server Certification Program for streaming TV, allowing simpler APS header bidding integration for publishers.
News categories: Publica, Amazon Publisher Services, Sean Galligan, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
IAS to measure ad performance for Netflix
Oct 13, 2022 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has been selected by Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) as a partner to provide transparency into advertising performance on the upcoming Netflix ad supported tier.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Netflix, Lisa Utzschneider, Jeremi Gorman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
ANTHYM Technologies partners with Publica for advanced CTV advertising
Aug 24, 2022 – Publica (Nasdaq: IAS) has announced a partnership with ANTHYM Technologies, a coalition of free, ad-supported streaming TV platforms. Publica helps publishers deliver ad experiences via Server-Side Ad Insertion (SSAI).
News categories: Publica, ANTHYM Technologies, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Future Today integrates Publica's server-side ad insertion technology
May 3, 2022 – Future Today has announced a collaboration with Publica (Nasdaq: IAS) to power its server-side ad insertion (SSAI). Publica's solution enables the seamless delivery of CTV advertising by stitching ads directly into the video stream.
News categories: Publica, Future Today, Ben Antier, Vikrant Mathur, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Integral Ad Science acquires Publica
Aug 10, 2021 – Integral Ad Science (Nasdaq: IAS) has announced that it has acquired Publica, the connected TV (CTV) advertising platform, in a cash and stock transaction valued at $220 million.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Publica, Lisa Utzschneider, Ben Antier, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, USA
Connected TV landscape is shifting away from paid subscriptions
Mar 24, 2020 – Integral Ad Science (IAS) has released results of a survey on streaming trends among American consumers. The report shows that alongside the growth of streaming, consumers may be starting to feel subscription fatigue.
News categories: Integral Ad Science, Tony Marlow, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia