Digital TV News: Kinetiq
Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
Dec 6, 2022 – Innovid (NYSE: CTV) has announced a partnership with Kinetiq to power second-by-second linear ad-occurrence data directly into InnovidXP, its measurement platform for converged TV.
News categories: Innovid, Kinetiq, Jo Kinsella, Kevin Kohn, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Kinetiq and MarketCast team up on tune-in TV attribution
Dec 15, 2020 – MarketCast and Kinetiq have teamed up to advance tune-in attribution by combining MarketCast's data science capabilities with Kinetiq's ad detection covering 1,600 channels in all 210 U.S. DMAs.
News categories: Kinetiq, MarketCast, Kevin Kohn, Tom Weiss, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Inscape And Kinetiq link TV brand exposure and data from connected TVs
Sep 9, 2020 – Inscape and Kinetiq have are to combine Inscape's glass-level insights from more than 15 million smart TVs with Kinetiq's real-time program and ad metadata mined from cable and broadcast networks and stations in the U.S.
News categories: Kinetiq, Inscape, Kevin Kohn, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
4C and iQ Media combine to create unified TV intelligence network
Apr 10, 2019 – 4C and iQ Media have created Kinetiq, an entity that combines iQ Media and 4C's Teletrax. Kinetiq will serve as the world's largest unified TV intelligence network, offering paid and earned media measurement, monitoring and signaling across local, national and global markets.
News categories: iQ Media, 4C Insights, Kinetiq, Kevin Kohn, Dr. Alok Choudhary, Lance Neuhauser, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, USA, Worldwide
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars