Digital TV News: MediaFLO USA
MediaFLO USA Set to Expand FLO TV in More Than 100 Markets in 2009
Jan 8, 2009 – MediaFLO USA (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced plans to make the award-winning FLO TV™ experience available to more than 200 million consumers across more than 100 markets in 2009.
News categories: MediaFLO, FLO TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
Audiovox To Make In-Vehicle Mobile TV a Reality With FLO TV™
Jan 7, 2009 – Audiovox has announced that it has selected the FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) service to deliver live TV with a variety of news, sports, entertainment and kids programming to the automotive industry.
News categories: Audiovox, MediaFLO USA, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
AT&T Mobile TV Premieres Sunday, May 4
May 1, 2008 – AT&T (NYSE:T) and MediaFLO USA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM), have announced the May 4 availability of the AT&T Mobile TV with FLO™ service.
News categories: AT&T, Qualcomm, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
Qualcomm Wins Licenses to Double Its Spectrum in 28 Key East and West Coast Markets to Expand FLO TV Service
Apr 3, 2008 – Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced that it has acquired eight licenses in the FCC's 700 MHz spectrum auction. These licenses double Qualcomm's 700 MHz spectrum holdings for MediaFLO USA's award-winning FLO TV™ service.
News categories: Qualcomm, FLO TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Regulation, Smart TV, USA
AT&T Mobility set to join mobile TV space
Jan 21, 2008 – After numerous delays, AT&T Mobility is preparing to launch broadcast mobile TV service from MediaFLO USA Inc. in early February, according to sources.
News categories: Qualcomm, AT&T, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
Verizon Wireless Lifts Curtain on V CAST Mobile TV; True Broadcast Quality, the Best of TV
Jan 7, 2007 – On the eve of the 2007 International CES, Verizon Wireless (NYSE:VZ) has announced V CAST Mobile TV, a new and unique service that will allow TV viewers to leave the house and still watch many of their favorite TV programs while on-the-go.
News categories: Verizon Wireless, CES2023, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK