Digital TV News: NanoTech Entertainment
UltraFlix app available for Roku HD STBs
Jun 1, 2016 – NanoTech (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that UltraFlix, home of thousands of hours of top Hollywood blockbuster movies, documentaries, TV series, concerts and sports, is now available on the Roku 2 and Roku 3 HD streaming set top boxes.
News categories: NanoTech, Philip Foley, Apps, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Hisense TVs to feature NanoTech's UltraFlix 4K streaming app
Jan 7, 2015 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Hisense. Under the agreement, NanoTech's all 4K UltraFlix Network App will be bundled with Hisense's 4K Ultra HD TV product line.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Hisense, Aaron Taylor, Erin Magee, Apps, CES2023, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
UltraFlix 4K streaming launches on Samsung UHD TVs
Nov 24, 2014 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Samsung Electronics America to launch its transactional Video-On-Demand 4K network on all 2014 Samsung Ultra High-Definition (UHD) TVs starting in November.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Samsung, Aaron Taylor, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
NanoTech UltraFlix 4K streaming for VIZIO TVs
Sep 24, 2014 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that its all 4K UltraFlix Network has been selected by VIZIO for inclusion on its new P-Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV collection.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, VIZIO, Aaron Taylor, Matt McRae, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
UltraFlix IPTV/OTT adds 4K Ultra HD Moving Murals
Dec 27, 2013 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced a worldwide distribution agreement with Epic Eye. Under the agreement, UltraFlix™, NanoTech’s streaming Ultra HD service, has been granted rights to distribute Epic Eye's Moving Murals™ gallery of 4K murals.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Moving Murals, Susan Rees, Jeff Foley, CES2023, Set Top Box, Streaming
NanoTech selects NVIDIA Tegra 4 to power Nuvola NP-1 Media Player
Jul 16, 2013 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has selected the NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) Tegra 4 mobile processor as the basis for its new 4K Ultra HD players.
News categories: NVIDIA, NanoTech Entertainment, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set