Digital TV News: NanoTech Entertainment
UltraFlix app available for Roku HD STBs
Jun 1, 2016 – NanoTech (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that UltraFlix, home of thousands of hours of top Hollywood blockbuster movies, documentaries, TV series, concerts and sports, is now available on the Roku 2 and Roku 3 HD streaming set top boxes.
News categories: NanoTech, Philip Foley, Apps, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Hisense TVs to feature NanoTech's UltraFlix 4K streaming app
Jan 7, 2015 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Hisense. Under the agreement, NanoTech's all 4K UltraFlix Network App will be bundled with Hisense's 4K Ultra HD TV product line.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Hisense, Aaron Taylor, Erin Magee, Apps, CES2022, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
UltraFlix 4K streaming launches on Samsung UHD TVs
Nov 24, 2014 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has signed an agreement with Samsung Electronics America to launch its transactional Video-On-Demand 4K network on all 2014 Samsung Ultra High-Definition (UHD) TVs starting in November.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Samsung, Aaron Taylor, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
NanoTech UltraFlix 4K streaming for VIZIO TVs
Sep 24, 2014 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that its all 4K UltraFlix Network has been selected by VIZIO for inclusion on its new P-Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV collection.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, VIZIO, Aaron Taylor, Matt McRae, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
UltraFlix IPTV/OTT adds 4K Ultra HD Moving Murals
Dec 27, 2013 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced a worldwide distribution agreement with Epic Eye. Under the agreement, UltraFlix™, NanoTech’s streaming Ultra HD service, has been granted rights to distribute Epic Eye's Moving Murals™ gallery of 4K murals.
News categories: NanoTech Entertainment, Moving Murals, Susan Rees, Jeff Foley, CES2022, Set Top Box, Streaming
NanoTech selects NVIDIA Tegra 4 to power Nuvola NP-1 Media Player
Jul 16, 2013 – NanoTech Entertainment (OTCPINK: NTEK) has announced that it has selected the NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) Tegra 4 mobile processor as the basis for its new 4K Ultra HD players.
News categories: NVIDIA, NanoTech Entertainment, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected