Digital TV News: Orange Moldova
Zappware launches Android TV DVB-C solution at Orange Moldova
Sep 6, 2022 – Zappware continues to expand its Android TV deployments in the Orange group with a DVB-C TV solution. The software brings a hybrid setup of DVB-C in up to 4K UHD quality and over-the-top internet connectivity.
News categories: Zappware, Orange Moldova, Patrick Vos, Ludmila Nistorică, Android TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Commscope to build Orange TV Box 4K set-tops for Moldova
Apr 28, 2022 – CommScope has partnered with Orange Moldova to provide set top boxes powered by Android TV. With the launch of the Orange TV Box 4K, Orange Moldova will offer subscribers a hybrid DVB-C 4K UHD digital video decoder.
News categories: CommScope, Orange, Anthony Zuyderhoff, Olga Surugiu, Android TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Orange Moldova launches converged TV offering with Viaccess-Orca CA
Jan 10, 2018 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Orange Moldova has launched a convergent TV offering (TV + Internet + mobile) using Viaccess-Orca's Adaptive Sentinel CA System along with STBs from Hi-Global Technology and CI+ modules from NEOTION.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Orange, Hi-Global, NEOTION, Chem Assayag, Ludmila Nistorica, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Orange to acquire Moldova's SunTV
Jun 29, 2016 – Orange has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of Sun Communications’ share capital, the leading cable TV operator in Moldova. The Orange ambition is to reinforce its position as the leading convergent operator in Europe.
News categories: Orange, Sun Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA, Moldova
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December