Digital TV News: Parrot Analytics
Parrot Analytics helps inform YouTube and Google TV programming
Aug 9, 2021 – YouTube and Google TV have incorporated Parrot Analytics' global audience demand data and entertainment consulting services to help make insight-driven content decisions.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, Wared Seger, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Parrot Analytics data to support Dopamine's content plans
Jul 30, 2019 – Parrot Analytics has partnered with Dopamine, a division of Grupo Salinas. Dopamine will use Parrot Analytics' demand data and travelability analysis to help predict audience demand for its original series in Mexico and other regions around the world.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, Dopamine, Alejandro Rojas, Fidela Navarro, Big Data, Digital TV, Mexico
Demand for Netflix Originals set to overtake licensed titles in the U.S.
Dec 13, 2018 – Research by Parrot Analytics and Kagan shows support for one of Netflix's most important strategic goals. According to the report, demand for Netflix Originals is estimated to overtake the share of demand for licensed titles by October 2019.
News categories: S&P Global, Parrot Analytics, Deana Myers, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Parrot Analytics to measure audiences for CBS Studios International
Jul 25, 2018 – Parrot Analytics has announced a subscription agreement with CBS Studios International. The service will provide CBS Studios International with timely and actionable data to gauge audience demand for specific content.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, CBS Studios International, Wared Seger, Barry Chamberlain, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Parrot Analytics finds 49% of U.S. consumers unwilling to pay for even one streaming service
Jun 21, 2018 – In its latest TV demand report, Parrot Analytics focused on consumers' propensity to subscribe to streaming video services in Brazil, Italy, the U.K. and the U.S.. Parrot Analytics investigated consumers' willingness to subscribe to up to four streaming subscription video services.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, Samuel Stadler, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification