Digital TV News: Parrot Analytics
Parrot Analytics data to support Dopamine's content plans
Jul 30, 2019 – Parrot Analytics has partnered with Dopamine, a division of Grupo Salinas. Dopamine will use Parrot Analytics' demand data and travelability analysis to help predict audience demand for its original series in Mexico and other regions around the world.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, Dopamine, Alejandro Rojas, Fidela Navarro, Big Data, Digital TV, Mexico
Demand for Netflix Originals set to overtake licensed titles in the U.S.
Dec 13, 2018 – Research by Parrot Analytics and Kagan shows support for one of Netflix's most important strategic goals. According to the report, demand for Netflix Originals is estimated to overtake the share of demand for licensed titles by October 2019.
News categories: S&P Global, Parrot Analytics, Deana Myers, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Parrot Analytics to measure audiences for CBS Studios International
Jul 25, 2018 – Parrot Analytics has announced a subscription agreement with CBS Studios International. The service will provide CBS Studios International with timely and actionable data to gauge audience demand for specific content.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, CBS Studios International, Wared Seger, Barry Chamberlain, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Parrot Analytics finds 49% of U.S. consumers unwilling to pay for even one streaming service
Jun 21, 2018 – In its latest TV demand report, Parrot Analytics focused on consumers' propensity to subscribe to streaming video services in Brazil, Italy, the U.K. and the U.S.. Parrot Analytics investigated consumers' willingness to subscribe to up to four streaming subscription video services.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, Samuel Stadler, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership