Digital TV News: Parrot Analytics
Parrot Analytics helps inform YouTube and Google TV programming
Aug 9, 2021 – YouTube and Google TV have incorporated Parrot Analytics' global audience demand data and entertainment consulting services to help make insight-driven content decisions.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, Wared Seger, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Parrot Analytics data to support Dopamine's content plans
Jul 30, 2019 – Parrot Analytics has partnered with Dopamine, a division of Grupo Salinas. Dopamine will use Parrot Analytics' demand data and travelability analysis to help predict audience demand for its original series in Mexico and other regions around the world.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, Dopamine, Alejandro Rojas, Fidela Navarro, Big Data, Digital TV, Mexico
Demand for Netflix Originals set to overtake licensed titles in the U.S.
Dec 13, 2018 – Research by Parrot Analytics and Kagan shows support for one of Netflix's most important strategic goals. According to the report, demand for Netflix Originals is estimated to overtake the share of demand for licensed titles by October 2019.
News categories: S&P Global, Parrot Analytics, Deana Myers, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
Parrot Analytics to measure audiences for CBS Studios International
Jul 25, 2018 – Parrot Analytics has announced a subscription agreement with CBS Studios International. The service will provide CBS Studios International with timely and actionable data to gauge audience demand for specific content.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, CBS Studios International, Wared Seger, Barry Chamberlain, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Parrot Analytics finds 49% of U.S. consumers unwilling to pay for even one streaming service
Jun 21, 2018 – In its latest TV demand report, Parrot Analytics focused on consumers' propensity to subscribe to streaming video services in Brazil, Italy, the U.K. and the U.S.. Parrot Analytics investigated consumers' willingness to subscribe to up to four streaming subscription video services.
News categories: Parrot Analytics, Samuel Stadler, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools