Digital TV News: PeerLogix
PeerLogix and FourthWall Media unify linear and streaming TV audiences
Nov 7, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTC: LOGX) and FourthWall Media have announced the launch of a data asset combining both streaming and linear TV viewing at the household level. The new data pool can be used for analytics, audience insights and digital campaign targeting.
News categories: PeerLogix, FourthWall Media, Ray Colwell, Tim Peters, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
PeerLogix and Gravy Analytics partner to create audience discovery segments
Nov 1, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTC:LOGX) has announced a data-focused partnership with Gravy Analytics, a real-world location intelligence company, designed to allow marketers to target consumers across channels based on a union of the companies’ extensive data sets.
News categories: PeerLogix, Gravy Analytics, Ray Colwell, Jeff White, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
180byTwo integrates PeerLogix' OTT viewership data
Sep 11, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTCQB: LOGX) and 180byTwo have announced that the two companies have created a direct integration, allowing 180byTwo to incorporate Peerlogix’s OTT data into its B2B and B2C audience segment offerings.
News categories: PeerLogix, 180byTwo, Ray Colwell, Ben Goldman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
adsquare audience platform enriched with PeerLogix OTT viewing data
Jun 13, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTCQB:LOGX) and adsquare have announced the launch of a joint OTT Media Planning initiative enabling marketers to reach, target and measure advertisements at households streaming OTT TV shows and movies.
News categories: PeerLogix, adsquare, Ray Colwell, Ted Smith, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
PeerLogix announces contract with leading OTT streaming network
Jun 5, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTCQB: LOGX) has announced that it has partnered with a leading OTT TV network which will use the Company’s 4-year viewership library of over 60,000 television shows and movies for improved content procurement and recommendation.
News categories: PeerLogix, Big Data, OTT, USA
PeerLogix OTT data now available through leading demand-side platform
May 16, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTCQB: LOGX) has announced that its audio/video consumption data is now available in one of the world's largest omnichannel Demand Side Platforms (DSP) in the digital advertising industry. The partnership is powered by LiveRamp, a provider of omnichannel identity resolution.
News categories: PeerLogix, LiveRamp, Ray Colwell, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
PeerLogix partners with adsquare for OTT audience targeting
Nov 8, 2017 – PeerLogix (OTC PINK: LOGX) has announced a partnership with adsquare to provide PeerLogix data on adsquare's Audience Management Platform. The partnership will allow buyers in adsquare's platform to purchase PeerLogix's OTT engagement data from over 170 million households.
News categories: PeerLogix, adsquare, Ray Colwell, Tom Laband, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
PeerLogix partners with ad services provider and releases OTT viewing data
Aug 16, 2017 – PeerLogix (OTC PINK: LOGX) has announced that it has signed a 12-month revenue sharing agreement with one of the leading Data Management Platforms in the digital advertising industry.
News categories: PeerLogix, Ray Colwell, William Gorfein, Advertising, Big Data, Market Research, OTT, USA, Worldwide
PeerLogix Partners with Neustar to propel OTT audience segmentation
Jun 22, 2017 – PeerLogix (OTC PINK: LOGX) has announced a partnership with Neustar as a preferred data onboarding provider to expand PeerLogix's data distribution to data management and demand-side platforms.
News categories: PeerLogix, Neustar, Ray Colwell, Julie Fleischer, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
- Youfone Android TV service powered by 24i and Amino
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Communications by tender offer
- FOX News launches international D2C streaming service
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding