Digital TV News: Pontis Technologies
Nordija and Pontis offer end-to-end IPTV/OTT platform for LatAm
Dec 21, 2020 – Nordija and Pontis Technologies have joined forces to offer a complete end-to-end IPTV/OTT platform, aiming to meet the current needs and requirements of the LATAM market.
News categories: Nordija, Pontis, Lorena Zapata, Leonardo Gioino, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, HTML5, IPTV, Latin America, Streaming
Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
Sep 23, 2020 – Amino has announced that it is working with Pontis Technologies to upcycle a range of deployed STB devices to bring Colsecor’s OTT SENSA service to its customer-base of over 30 cooperatives throughout Argentina.
News categories: Amino, Colsecor, Pontis Technologies, Donald McGarva, Miguel Factor, Argentina, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Minerva and Pontis Technologies unveil white-label Cloud TV offering
May 8, 2020 – Pontis Technologies has unveiled a white label cloud-based television service for Latin American operators. Built on Minerva's service management platform, the product offers a full range of television functionalities.
News categories: Minerva, Pontis Technologies, Randy Osborne, Leonardo Gioino, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latin America, Streaming
Verizon Digital Media Services provides content delivery for Grupo Clarín
Jul 17, 2018 – Verizon Digital Media Services announced that its content delivery network is now utilized by the main digital media properties of Grupo Clarín. Verizon worked with local partner Pontis Technologies to onboard the Grupo Clarín properties.
News categories: Verizon Digital Media Services, Grupo Clarín, Pontis Technologies, Chris Carey, Damián Molinari, Argentina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Verizon Digital Media Services and Pontis Technologies partner for Latin America
Mar 7, 2017 – Verizon Digital Media Services and Pontis Technologies have announced a partnership that will make over-the-top (OTT) and content delivery network (CDN) services from Verizon available throughout Latin America.
News categories: Verizon Digital Media Services, Pontis Technologies, Ralf Jacob, Leonardo Gioino, Content Distribution, Latin America, Streaming
Catel deploys Amino IPTV devices in Argentina
May 28, 2015 – Catel, the association representing a new breed of locally-focused IPTV operators in Argentina, has deployed Amino devices in the rollout of a second wave of pay-TV services in key cities across the country.
News categories: Amino, Catel, Donald McGarva, Ariel Fernandez Alvarado, Argentina, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Argentine cooperatives adopt Pontis Technologies IPTV solution
Mar 1, 2015 – Pontis Technologies has announced that during 2014 its IPTV solution was adopted by three cooperatives in Argentina. The solution offers interactive television via a set-top box, as well as support for multiscreen services to smart TVs, PCs, tablets and smartphones.
News categories: Pontis Technologies, COLSECOR, Argentina, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126