Digital TV News: Syncbak
Syncbak's VUit aggregates Local TV streaming content
Sep 1, 2020 – Syncbak has announced the launch of VUit, a free, ad-supported streaming service built in partnership with local television station groups. VUit aims to be the 'Netflix of Live, Local and Free'.
News categories: Syncbak, Jack Perry, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
Jan 20, 2020 – Syncbak has integrated adSync, the company’s dynamic ad insertion technology with MarketSync, its OTT syndication marketplace. adSync powers dynamic ad insertion for live- and on-demand OTT viewing. Participating stations use MarketSync to build out their OTT lineups.
News categories: Syncbak, Jack Perry, Mike Braun, Brian Burns, Kevin Dunaway, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Syncbak to debut straight to OTT syndication marketplace at NATPE 2019
Jan 14, 2019 – Syncbak has announced the launch of the industry’s first straight-to-OTT syndication marketplace, MarketSync. Less than a year after launching SBTV, the company will unveil the MarketSync content marketplace and app at NATPE this month.
News categories: Syncbak, Gray Television, Jack Perry, Hilton Howell, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Syncbak launches SBTV OTT platform for local broadcasters
May 16, 2018 – Syncbak has unveiled its SBTV platform which enables local broadcasters to build OTT channels, and the corresponding SBTV app that provides consumers with access to local programming from anywhere in the U.S. – live or on-demand – on any device.
News categories: Syncbak, Gray Television, Jack Perry, Julia Campbell, Brian Brady, Advertising, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
CBS offers its programmes direct to consumers
Oct 16, 2014 – CBS has announced the launch of CBS All Access, a digital subscription video on demand and Nielsen-measured live streaming service for the CBS Television Network.
News categories: CBS Corp, Leslie Moonves, Jim Lanzone, Marc DeBevoise, Peter Dunn, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029