Digital TV News: TFN Media
ADB Group delivers mid-period business update
Apr 23, 2009 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has reported an update on the development and selected results of its Q1/2009 business. The Group's business progressed favourably during the first quarter of 2009, driven mainly by the strong demand from cable and satellite segments.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
ADB Group and TFN Media Bring Advanced Interactive HDTV Experience to Taiwan
Jan 13, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has signed a three-year contract with TFN Media for the delivery of an end-to-end solution for TFN Media's deployment of interactive digital cable services in Taiwan starting in early 2009.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, TFN Media, Foxconn Technology, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DOCSIS, DVB-MHP, Middleware, Set Top Box, Taiwan
Digital Innovative Service Industry Alliance created in Taiwan
Nov 6, 2008 – Five cable operators and two set-top box (STB) manufacturers have set up the Digital Innovative Service Industry Alliance (DISIA) to create an operating environment for broadband digital multimedia entertainment services in Taiwan.
News categories: Zinwell, PESI, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Taiwan
Irdeto Selected By Leading Taiwanese Media Operator To Secure Digital TV Migration For One Million Subscribers
Oct 28, 2008 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has signed a deal to deliver its latest DVB-C conditional access (CA) technology to Taiwan-based multi-system operator, Taiwan Fixed Network (TFN) Media, a subsidiary of Taiwan Mobile.
News categories: Irdeto, Taiwan Fixed Network, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Taiwan
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029