Digital TV News: TripleLift
Pixalate releases Q1 '23 CTV programmatic ad seller market share report
Apr 20, 2023 – Pixalate has released its Q1 2023 SSP global market share rankings for both CTV and mobile in-app. The rankings feature the top SSPs for apps across the Roku and Amazon Fire TV app stores in March 2023.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
NBCUniversal extends capabilities of One Platform technology stack
Feb 8, 2023 – NBCUniversal (NBCU) has unveiled expanded capabilities for its One Platform technology stack. NBCU is partnering industrywide to build an automated, interactive, and transparent future for fans, storytellers and marketers.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Steve Wozniak, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
Sep 27, 2022 – Zype and TripleLift have announced an integration that allows joint customers to leverage In-Show advertising within playout streams on connected TV (CTV) platforms.
News categories: Zype, TripleLift, Matt Moore, Michael Shields, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Vevo using TripleLift for dynamic overlay ads
Sep 14, 2022 – Vevo has partnered with TripleLift to launch dynamic overlay ads, specifically for Vevo’s linear-programmed TV channels. Vevo’s overlay ads are delivered within contextually relevant content.
News categories: TripleLift, Vevo, Michael Shields, Natalie Gabathuler-Scully, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
TripleLift and Amagi scale 'In-Show' programmatic CTV advertising
Oct 6, 2021 – TripleLift and Amagi have announced a partnership agreement to scale 'In-Show' programmatic advertising. TripleLift integrates brands into TV programs. Amagi plugs that into consumer media platforms.
News categories: TripleLift, Amagi, Michael Shields, Sudhir Shabad, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029